I chinese compagny sell 1kg of DNP for 45$, normal?

Reaction score
1kg of DNP is huge, so 45$ I think its a scam, idk what is the production cost of DNP, maybe they dont make a lot of benefices

Reaction score
Be our guinea pig and let us know. I don't know what the fuck you're gonna do with 1kg of dnp.. lol don't blow up your house. :LOL:

This is the minimal amount.. :/ I cant take less than 1kg, I will make a bomb with the rest :)

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
It has several industrial applications ranging from fungicide to dyes. It certainly stands to reason that it would be available in bulk quantities from someone who has access to it for industrial purposes. The price could reflect someone skimming from a workplace supply. Hows the purity?

Or it could be a scam.

Reaction score
It has several industrial applications ranging from fungicide to dyes. It certainly stands to reason that it would be available in bulk quantities from someone who has access to it for industrial purposes. The price could reflect someone skimming from a workplace supply. Hows the purity?

Or it could be a scam.
« DNP 98%TC »
the industry is PANPAN INDUSTRY CO., LIMITED, maybe someone has ever bought DNP from them?

Reaction score
DNP is dirty cheap lol. I get 200mg X 50 for £26.

Now mg wise that's bad, but considering they're capsules it's dirt cheap.

Beti ona

Reaction score
I have bought 1 kilo of DNP on one occasion.

The next time, I bought 2 kilos. I payed about 120 dollars.

The costs are high due to shipping costs, but the product itself is cheap.

No one is counterfeiting DNP, this is absurd, DNP is cheap, it doesn't make sense. This is not about GH, cocaine or any other black market shit where there is a lot of profit margin when counterfeiting a drug.

Reaction score

No one is counterfeiting DNP, this is absurd, DNP is cheap, it doesn't make sense. This is not about GH, cocaine or any other black market shit where there is a lot of profit margin when counterfeiting a drug.
How on earth did you get through 1kg of DNP lol. Guessing a lot of it went to waste.

Isn't it strenuous to make capsules on at a time?

Did you have a capsule making machine?

Beti ona

Reaction score
Yes, approximately 15-20% is moisture or water.

I make the capsules manually, obviously, I don't make a kilo at once. I only do 100 or 200 grams and I have more than 1000 capsules (150 mg each caps), so I have capsules for long time.

And well yes, it is quite a boring and exhausting job, but it is only a week of work of 1 or 2 hours a day, and I will have DNP for many years.

Reaction score

Yes of course, but scammers still exist, scammers sell fake dianabol too..

lfod14

Reaction score
1kg of DNP is huge, so 45$ I think its a scam, idk what is the production cost of DNP, maybe they dont make a lot of benefices
Out of all the things to take a gamble on the source.... DNP ain't one of them!

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Man you’re trying way too hard on so many different levels. Get trying to get into the market but it really seems like you should slow down before you hurt someone or hurt yourself

Reaction score
Thats about the same price i paid for my DNP. I had to cap it though. Are you going through Alibaba?

Beti ona

Reaction score
I always bought it on Alibaba, first 200 grams, then a kilo, and the last time 2 kilos. All of this was always crystal DNP. It always came moist and well packaged, like 3 or 4 bags, an dthe outside is a metal bag.

I once bought DNP powder from another vendor, I believe it was a private individual. The product came wrapped in a stuffed animal, lmfao.

Reaction score
I always bought it on Alibaba, first 200 grams, then a kilo, and the last time 2 kilos. All of this was always crystal DNP. It always came moist and well packaged, like 3 or 4 bags, an dthe outside is a metal bag.

I once bought DNP powder from another vendor, I believe it was a private individual. The product came wrapped in a stuffed animal, lmfao.

and how do you dry it?