I fukin stink!!

saltylifter

Elite
Reaction score
I sweat like a fat man trying to eat 50 lbs of cake on tren and my sweat smells not good. TNE also makes my sweat smell very bad.
Use extra deodorant

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The under arm sweat glands are similar to mammary glands. There is fat in the sweat. Under arm stink is, more or less, souring milk. Use an antibacterial soap. It'll prolong the inevitable.

my balls are sour milk too

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I will say that I tend to get a sour smell to my B.O. when I am blasting.... I thought I was imagining it, like it was in my head... but I guess this is a real problem.... btw, Head and Shoulders is the bomb.

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
fukkkkk. I upped the tren and added some deca mainly for joints. Mild blast but been on it for about 2 or 3 months. Just noticed a few days ago I'm getting that roadkill smell lmao.
My sweat is smelly as hell, even my girl has noticed. Not sure if to drop the tren for a while or just say **** it and keep stinking.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My balls stink on or off gear

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For all you smelly bastard, are you guys on indefinitely? And how long if so... I haven't noticed me smelling like cat piss, then again might explain why I don't get laid anymore xD

Reaction score
I had the same issue. I've ran several cycles with no stink but this year I smell like dead animal. Currently I'm just on test e 600\wk carried in gso and its getting better but when I was taking test500, tren500 and var80 I smelled like a dead animal rotting in the sun after a few weeks.

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
For all you smelly bastard, are you guys on indefinitely? And how long if so... I haven't noticed me smelling like cat piss, then again might explain why I don't get laid anymore xD

I literally started smelling it from one day to the other. Started about a week ago. My girl noticed it too. Ran a few cycles before. This one I'm on 500 test e 600 tren e and 300 deca. Just upped the tren and added in the deca about 2 weeks ago. I think that's what caused it but **** it I'm making gains like crazy and hitting PRs every week so imma continue

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
F*cking weird. Need Doc to link to science..

Reaction score
I would guess stress on the liver leaving more toxins in your body makes you stink... Could be wrong considering I'm no Dr.

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As I was getting ready to do laundry, I smelled my gym clothes.. Smelled like rotten piss. I'm on a low dose of tren E

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
Here is how you check if it's the tren causing the smell:

You put an onion in a hermetic box. You put the box in the sun for, oh.... let's say a week. You open the box and inhale the content violently. Is this the smell?

Congratulations! It's the tren.

New Threads