Intro

Reaction score
What’s up ug fam. Fmike here..I’ll let you decide what the F stands for. Been lifting for the last 4 years now with 2022 being my best year only missing 3 weeks of gym time, really happy with that. And my diet has been great..thank god Aldi is my neighbor. Still not 100% of joining the dark but I made an account on here so😬😬 I’ve already learned so much on here and can’t wait to learn much more. I usually don’t post or ask questions but I might ask a newbie question here or there. Rules are simple yet I’m confused why some shills on here don’t understand that. Anyways, lovely meeting you all!!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Greetings Frank. Aldi is the goto here in Australia too. In my city there are two Costco but both are an hour from my place. So aldi chicken beef and rice it is.
Seeing as darth vader is not a member I presume the dark side is injectable supps. Nice to hear you are thinking about the conciquences and how it will fit your life.
Honestly for me I was given trt to help with my 10 year battle with clinical depression. So I didn't have to think. I spent 10 years trying everything from drugs to whale calls ice submerge to electro therapy. I was at the point where a doctor could sell me dick up the arse therapy.
Anyhow my point was it is your journey. Take it or leave it. But don't blindly follow someone else.
You sure sound like a smart guy but if I missed two weeks of training in a year I couldn't live with myself.
Hi. Stay smart. Do everything your way in your own time.
Just saying because I've been there. The longer you postpone supps the better. Even trt that is handed out like candy now.

Reaction score
Greetings Frank. Aldi is the goto here in Australia too. In my city there are two Costco but both are an hour from my place. So aldi chicken beef and rice it is.
Seeing as darth vader is not a member I presume the dark side is injectable supps. Nice to hear you are thinking about the conciquences and how it will fit your life.
Honestly for me I was given trt to help with my 10 year battle with clinical depression. So I didn't have to think. I spent 10 years trying everything from drugs to whale calls ice submerge to electro therapy. I was at the point where a doctor could sell me dick up the arse therapy.
Anyhow my point was it is your journey. Take it or leave it. But don't blindly follow someone else.
You sure sound like a smart guy but if I missed two weeks of training in a year I couldn't live with myself.
Hi. Stay smart. Do everything your way in your own time.
Just saying because I've been there. The longer you postpone supps the better. Even trt that is handed out like candy now.
I appreciate you sharing man. It’s unfortunate you had to go through all that but I’m glad that it’s helped you.
Costco is close to my place as well, I get a couple things from there every month. Weekly shopping haul is Aldi for sure. I failed to mention I’m 27, still young. Never even had a blood test before, I might start with that and see where my levels are at for starters.
Thanks for the advice man!
Ohh and it’s not Frank…nice try though :)

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
I'm the weird guy who actually prefers Lidl to Aldi by a long shot.

Regardless, welcome to the forum.

Reader591

Reaction score
Omg. Do vikings shop at aldi. That is what my wife says. Has that cute viking posted any more tush pics. Told her you are permanently banned for inciting a riot. Good tan board shoulders and blond hair and every woman suddenly wants to be raped and pillaged in my house.
Haha that’s hilarious. I’ll do my best not to disturb the household anymore……

I wouldn’t want a guy your size to get their hands on me…… I’d lose that one

New Threads