Jen Thompson still got it , crushes a new bench PR of 330lbs

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Is she in South Africa at worlds right now?

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Is she in South Africa at worlds right now?
Of that I am not sure bub , I did check the list for this Worlds 2022 in Birmingham Al but I don' see her name on the lists.

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
Haha I doubt I can bench more right now haha

wsmwannabe

Reaction score
That’s wild. She has over a 2x BW bench. Most dudes will never achieve that (myself included). And she doesn’t really even look like she lifts. I don’t mean that as an insult to her, she’s definitely muscular, but she doesn’t have the female AAS user look.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
That’s wild. She has over a 2x BW bench. Most dudes will never achieve that (myself included). And she doesn’t really even look like she lifts. I don’t mean that as an insult to her, she’s definitely muscular, but she doesn’t have the female AAS user look.
Yeah she looks fit but not super jacked. Be the wrong high school teacher to piss off considering shes like 11 time world champion. Get tough and tell her you aint taking a fucking seat and she chest palms you across the room into the wall haaahaha

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
Now I am officially depressed. She has amazing strength and normal good form, not that bullshit arching you see some of these people do. Thanks for sharing even though I need to bury my head in shame now! lol

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
I can barely bench a hundred over my bodyweight and not every try either …never herd of this lady but damn!!!

New Threads