Lab results 4 months after stopping

Sickman

Paragon
Reaction score
I did an extremely heavy 4 month cycle from February to June. Afterwards, I did an intense 5 week pct and I just went to get labs yesterday and I would say that I've recovered well. I've been totally off the gear for over 4 months now. My LH and FSH are both in range. My e2 is at 24. Most surprising, my test level is at 730, the test range was 250-850, so I'm actually in the upper end of normal. Also, my liver enzymes, kidney function, and other tests all came out normal and in range. So I guess it's safe to say I have recovered pretty well from my blast. Considering how heavy it was, I'm surprised. My pct was 5 weeks long and consisted of clomid, nolva, and hcg. I've been having some lingering libido issues, but now that my tests are all in range, I've come to the conclusion that it's all in my head. Also, I've lost a lot of size and strength after coming off. But that's to be expected. It's relieving to know that I didn't permanently damage my endocrine system.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Can you outline the heavy cycle? I'm curious what it was composed of.

Also, do you have your baseline testosterone before you started that cycle? A total test of 730 is pretty good natural, I'm wondering what it was before you took anything for those 4 months.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
What was the blast?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Sickman

Paragon
Reaction score
Weeks 1-16 tren ace 450 mg a week
Weeks 1-16 test e 750mg a week
Weeks 1-5 anadrol 100mg ed
Weeks 5-11 superdrol 20mg ed

I know this is a heavy cycle, but I did my best to take preventative measures so i didn't mess my body up. I took my auxiliary meds like my ai, caber, serms to keep the sides down. I also got regular lab work through out my cycle as well. My bench and deadlift both went up well over 100lbs each. I went from 215 to 255 at my heaviest. I'm weighing around 225 right now. I've lost a huge amount of strength and mass, but that's to be expected.

My test before this blast was like 275, so low. But I just finished a 4 month test e cycle and got labs 4 weeks after I finished it, so of course my levels were going to be that low. This time I waited a lot longer before getting labs so the results are more accurate

Last edited:

dirtys1x

Reaction score
You must have some already super high baseline test levels because that is already fairly good. The cycle you ran was very intense. Nice! Just keep replicating whatever you did because it worked.

New Threads