5’4”
140 lbs
5 years lifting

lifting schedule:
Monday: quads, adductors and calves
Tuesday: upper body with back and bicep focus
Wednesday: glute, hammies and abs
Thursday: upper body with chest and tricep focus
friday: quads, and work on whatever I feel is lacking that week.

I am one week into my cycle. I started by dosing 5mg a day in two doses, and have no worked up to 10mg 2x ED. So far the only side to report is I can feel my skin starting to get more oily. To be expected.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Following along... may the odds be ever in your favor.

Loves2liftheavy

Lady Member
Reaction score
Quick update on calories and macronutrients.

My maintenance calories, I eat around 2400-2500 calories daily.

Starting out at 2050 calories, I will hang there for two weeks, dropping 75 calories every two weeks up to 10 weeks.

205g C, 68g F, 154g P

Reactions: CJ

Loves2liftheavy

Lady Member
Reaction score
Day 7 noticed that my body temp seems to be rising. Instead of always being cold, I am now quite warm always.

May just be the placebo effect, but visually skin is starting to tighten up more, I’ve noticed a slight increase in strength and quite a large increase in endurance.

Loves2liftheavy

Lady Member
Reaction score
We’re officially 2 weeks in today!!

Finally started to notice some strength gains. Comfortably squatting 185lbs for 5 reps atg, up from 2 just 3 weeks ago.

Just dropped calories another 100, down to 1950. I’ve added clen to my cycle to aid in fat loss.

Clen will be incorporated 2 week on, 2 weeks off. 25mcg, 25 mcg, 50 mcg, 50 mcg, 75 mcg, 75 mcg, up to 100mcg to complete the two weeks. I’ve added in taurine and zinc supplements.

Starting to notice more definition in my muscles, everything looks to be tightening up.

Major changes I’ve noted for week 2: endurance and strength up quite a bit. Been sleeping like a baby.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have never really followed along with a log of this type, in for the ride.

Let's see what you can do!

Loves2liftheavy

Lady Member
Reaction score
Day 15 today. Strength gains even surprised me today. Went in to do 3-4 bench reps at my usual 105lbs, was able to smash out 11 beautiful reps for 4 sets!! Then went on to smash out my previous numbers on my bent over row. Over all, a damn good day for strength progress.

As stated in previous updates, I’ve noted a great increase in endurance.

Over all physique is beginning to lean out. Abs coming through, quad separation starting. Slow, but steady. The oily skin production seems to have remained the same.

no other sides currently to report. So far 10mg seems to be very tolerable so far.

Loves2liftheavy

Lady Member
Reaction score
Upped my clen dose today to 50mcg. Unfortunately I think it’s bunk. I’ve used this source before, however no shakiness, no elevated HR, no excessive sweating ��

Hit Glutes and hammies hard today. Again, noticed more strength increase in my lifts. No other sides to report.

Puff2Tuff

Lady Member
Reaction score
Question, did you notice being hungrier at all?

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
Question, did you notice being hungrier at all?
Hey there, as the OP hasnt been active since May I can answer this from my experience - I dont feel hungrier per say, l just feel I need more to feel full when I do get to eat - dangerous if you eat without thinking.

Puff2Tuff

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hey there, as the OP hasnt been active since May I can answer this from my experience - I dont feel hungrier per say, l just feel I need more to feel full when I do get to eat - dangerous if you eat without thinking.
That danger is too real I felt so hungry my first week on the cycle, I just started downing more water. Thank you for the reply!

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Day 7 noticed that my body temp seems to be rising. Instead of always being cold, I am now quite warm always.

May just be the placebo effect, but visually skin is starting to tighten up more, I’ve noticed a slight increase in strength and quite a large increase in endurance.
at 7 days in the wife noticed more effective results at 5mgs per day

Pro's
good size strength & harder muscles gains

Cons
higher bp water retention feeling bloated

New Threads