Let us discuss equpoise, benefits and negatives!

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's not rediculous to say at all brotha...its not a popular compound anymore these days. Ya there are guys that run it but like Pikiki and herm stated its not a whole lot. The reason It's half the price is because it sucks lol Tren/mast would be a lot cheaper if it wasn't so dam good

As far as the hunger goes...I wish that would have happened for me...I ran eq at 800 mg a week for 14 weeks and not once did I experience the so called need to feed from eq...I won't be using it again
I think you see eq less because everyone is always running tren in every cycle these days.

I don't need any extra appetite. I can eat 8k cals a day and still be hungry all the time.

I am trying bold cyp in my next cycle. I've heard nothing but good things.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was told many times to run EQ because I would eat like a horse (I'm a fussy eater, can't and won't eat much ..... which means that juicing is pointless).

Not necessarily true, it depends on your goals, now if you said you didn't want to train hard or often I would say that statement is more true.

milleniumgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
Not necessarily true, it depends on your goals, now if you said you didn't want to train hard or often I would say that statement is more true.

That's not the case. My workouts are consistent and I'm motivated.

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I agree, it really depends what your goals are, if your looking to bulk, then yes u won't grow if u don't eat, but like u said Jen I think not training hard enough would make juicing more pontless.

New Threads