Lowered sex drive on primo?

Reaction score
Anyone else have no sex drive on primo? Primo to me was the perfect steroid besides hair loss and no mental libido at all. My dick worked just fine.. but I lacked any kind of degeneracy I used to have. I would get 0 morning wood.. and even when I upped test/ throw in dbol and HCG it didn’t really do a whole lot. After one round I was done like an old man and I’d usually end up going to sleep. Even with ass right in my face I’d rather take a nap or cuddle.

Also made me more passive and lethargic… kinda felt like a “pussy.” HCG did help a little bit but I wasn’t consistent with it.. thoughts? Sucks because I looked better than I did on tren but felt like I was asexual pretty much the entire cycle.

Solution
Funny thing I’m pretty much the exact same way… but Tren, Nand, and Anadrol all make my gyno worse. The compounds that make me the horniest also really seem to fuck with my nips unless I’m pounding AIs. Even DHB my libido isn’t as strong as I was a natty, but it’s better than primo. I’ve been looking into an anti progestin to maybe help this problem with tren gyno and bloating I get from it with higher test.

Maybe adding HCG EOD would help?

It'd have to be one hell of a coincidence that progestins (nandrolone/tren) and an "non-traditional" estrogen receptor agonist like drol both increase your sex drive.

Steroid receptor cross-reactivity in progestins and the necessity of estrogen in men's sex drives probably are why your...
Reaction score
Ok mate…. like I said it’s individual. As stated previously I’ve done 400 test and 100 primo and I’ve had bloods confirming it’s low. I’ve had the side effects of low E on that combination with the eq, unless the eq was overdosed or kicked in the exact time I used the primo causing the issues. I know people doing low test and high primo and are fine. Every compound effects people differently. I stated it to see if anyone else has an issue as it’s a very uncommon thing to happen and was surprised myself. And eq does show up as high estrogen on standard blood tests even if it’s actually low check out moreplatesmoredates, he goes into detail on the subject.
More plates more dates. 🤣🤣🤣

Ok. Thanks for all the helpful info.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Ok mate…. like I said it’s individual. As stated previously I’ve done 400 test and 100 primo and I’ve had bloods confirming it’s low. I’ve had the side effects of low E on that combination with the eq, unless the eq was overdosed or kicked in the exact time I used the primo causing the issues. I know people doing low test and high primo and are fine. Every compound effects people differently. I stated it to see if anyone else has an issue as it’s a very uncommon thing to happen and was surprised myself. And eq does show up as high estrogen on standard blood tests even if it’s actually low check out moreplatesmoredates, he goes into detail on the subject.
Stop taking your ped advice from a YouTube personality

Reaction score
Ok mate…. like I said it’s individual. As stated previously I’ve done 400 test and 100 primo and I’ve had bloods confirming it’s low. I’ve had the side effects of low E on that combination with the eq, unless the eq was overdosed or kicked in the exact time I used the primo causing the issues. I know people doing low test and high primo and are fine. Every compound affects people differently. I stated it to see if anyone else has an issue as it’s a very uncommon thing to happen and was surprised myself. And eq does show up as high estrogen on standard blood tests even if it’s actually low check out moreplatesmoredates, he goes into detail on the subject.
EQ doesn’t show up as E2

I just read your stupid MPMD article. He states that using the standard ECLIA test, there’s no distinguishing E2 from other versions of estrogen like estrone (this is true). It’s his opinion that EQ raises estrone which is picked up by ECLIA. It’s not EQ interfering it’s the higher levels of estrone.

None of that is confirmed by actual science. But it’s better than what you are saying.