Masteron Powder

Reaction score
I've been sitting on some masteron powder for a couple of years now. It is sealed. Still good? Is there anyway to tell if it is enanthate or prop?

almostgone

Elite
Reaction score
If it was good quality when you received it, has been stored in a cool,dry, and dark area, it is probably still usable.

As far as distinguishing the ester, you can Google around for the melting points for both.

Make sure you read up on performing a proper MP test and perform both in the same manner.

almostgone

Elite
Reaction score
Also, a MP test will only give you an idea of what you're working with, not the actual purity. The further away from the actual melting point, the lower the purity.

You may find the values in the Merch Index, but I don't know that you'll find the prop melting point.

Reaction score
Well, if you don’t figure it out during the melting point test you’ll figure it out when you go to make it. Prop won’t hold at 200 mg using traditional recipes while Enanthate will easily hold at that concentration.

Reaction score
I remember now that I had ordered prop, for it was the first time and only time I've ever ordered it. Thanks for the responses. Will let you know how it turns out when I convert it in a few days.