McDonald's pulls out of Kazakhstan

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
@Yano I miss the Big N Tasty being on the American McDonald's menu. I think they got rid of it around 2010.

Then again...them not having it keeps me away from McDonald's. 😝

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
@Yano I miss the Big N Tasty being on the American McDonald's menu. I think they got rid of it around 2010.

Then again...them not having it keeps me away from McDonald's. 😝
Only thing I eat from MickyD's once in a great while is the fish fillet , dunno whats in them but i get to craving one every month or two like a damn dope fiend.

I been pissed at them bastards since they did away with the McDLT - political correctness and anti pollution hippies killed one of the best burgers they ever put out.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
Only thing I eat from MickyD's once in a great while is the fish fillet , dunno whats in them but i get to craving one every month or two like a damn dope fiend.

I been pissed at them bastards since they did away with the McDLT - political correctness and anti pollution hippies killed one of the best burgers they ever put out.
Yeah, if I wind up at a McDonald's for whatever reason it's the fish sandwich for me too. When they're two for $5 during Lent or whatever I'll usually make a point to get some.

Somehow I never knew about the McDLT. Looks like one hell of a concept.

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score