McDonald's pulls out of Kazakhstan

Hughinn

Reaction score
The end of McDonald's in Kazakhstan:

What are your thoughts on this?

This is another example of western efforts to isolate Russia.

The sanctions the biden administration have placed haven't been effective for the most part and even backfired.

We're supposed to believe Russia blew up it's own pipeline because "Putin is crazy" instead of the logical conclusion that the US blew it up to keep European countries from caving in on sanctions that hurt them more than anybody. Now European countries get to suffer without any recourse and the biden administration can continue it's campaign against Russia.

This sourcing Russian beef is just another example.
Just like Russian wheat. The biden administration would rather see people starve and ships full of Russian grain rot in the harbors instead of allow open and free commerce.

In other words, it's more desirable to the powerful elite in the west that people starve in the cold and lose commerce than allow them to eat Russian beef and grain and warm themselves with Russian gas because this is the lefts latest holy war in the never ending battle of remaking the world in their image

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
Maybe Kazakhstan just needs a cheaper (but also tastier, beefier and cheesier) alternative...

S

seeker11

Nah, I would think yours does.
Retarded poster if I've ever seen one...

Seeker of caulk...

And it's "represents"... Look into it...
You're calling me retarded,
Yet you're the one who has nothing productive to contribute to an intellectual conversation.

Why the fuck would I be seeking caulk??

Weirdo pussy ass

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well, Hell!

If it had been Five Guys or KFC I'd be up in arms!