Missed injection

Reaction score
Hello, I will be traveling soon, I take my shots on Mon and Wed, will be out for a week and missing one of the shots. Should I just take more testosterone on Wed to account for missing my shot on mon next week.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Hello, I will be traveling soon, I take my shots on Mon and Wed, will be out for a week and missing one of the shots. Should I just take more testosterone on Wed to account for missing my shot on mon next week.
Yes, just take a big bolus shot.

Is this just for TRT, or are you blasting? Either way, take an AI if you know you are the type that needs it.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Either or; like they said one shot wont make a difference but doing a little extra won’t hurt either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: CJ

GSgator

Reaction score
II’ve missed shots here and there for vacations and what not your be fine. I did a family vacation down to Disney land years ago and I was going to be gone for 2 weeks. So I did my entire 2 weeks worth all front loaded in like 2 4ml shots fuck it was like 1200mg a shot I don’t recommend that either.

Valdosta

Reaction score
weird schedule
pin, skip, pin, skip, skip, skip, skip, repeat.
why not mon thurs

Reaction score
Are you blasting or cruising?

I've done this before, once while blasting 500mg and once while cruising 120mg. I just took my dose the first chance I got, then again the day on my regular injection day, either Sunday or Wednesday.

I also had an 11 day vacation last year and I just doubled my cruise dose before I left. No issues.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I've done both, doubled up my last shot before leaving, and also just skipping it. I didn't notice a difference either way.

I pin 2x per week like yourself, so in reality, we only miss half a week, so no biggie.

Plenty of guys pin 1x per week, so if you double up your shot the morning you leave, then go back to normal the day you return, you don't miss anything.

New Threads