Mission accomplished here at UGBB

Reaction score
Mugzy owns and has owned the board since it's inception with a brief period of PoB taking over ownership. Ownership has been transferred back over to Mugzy. PoB had been admin for 6-7 years, but not the owner.
Pillar owned it recently though, right? I swear it was during my time here

bugman

Elite
Reaction score
I'm not as active as I was in the past due to business growing, but I've never had a problem in any of my time here. It has been a great place for me to learn and grow as a person and I've even been able to share what I've learned with some local friends. I'm here for whatever you need.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Did something happen? School has kept me away from here for a while

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For everyone that "missed it."

Nothing happened.

No real drama to speak of. At least nothing that d9esnt happen a time or two (or more) on any board.

Mugzy (formerly Admin) is now running the day to day and has worked hard with members and staff to make sure we are all on the same page in terms of what UGBB should be.

UGBB was just becoming increasingly divided and hostile towards both new members and old members. Most people probably didnt realize it because it was a fairly gradual change. Mugzy (Admin) was away from the board for a bit so he was in a better position to see the change.

PoB has elected to focus on other things, and as many have mentioned, is doing just fine last I knew.

No big deal, no drama, you didnt miss anything.

UGBB is just getting back to what it's known for and what it does best.

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mugzy is a good guy. I'm glad he's back

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad to see that everything is in a better place. Looks like a lot happened while I was gone for a bit.

When Pillar comes back it will be like the return of the Prodigal Son.

Wow dude hadn't been on much lately but glad to see your name again anyway!

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I agree the board has been a lot better lately, it got a little annoying for a brief period with certain people ruining threads with their BS and hurt feelings or personal attacks, but hey that happens on every board from time to time even the best of em, and that’s what UG is The BEST. Seems to me that the issue has
died off and certain people, not gonna name em, not being on any more helps. Thanks to all the mods and those who run the site and make it all possible. Love to continue so see what UG can continue to offer for the members going forward as it is a great tool in my life

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Mugzy, You have my full support. This board is the greatest and I am proud to call this my home! You guys are all awesome. I am glad to be a part of it. You all are my fam.

Love this place!

Mo!!

New Threads