Mk-677

Patriot1405

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any insight or experience with this? Supposed to stimulate your pituitary to increase your own growth hormone.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Heard it's the poor man's growth hormone. That's all I know, so basically I'm no help at all.

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
No experience with it, nor will I try it... it’s still experimental and potential downside is heightened anxiety, depression, and a possible link to dementia. Not gonna be that lab rat...

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
buddy of mine swears by it. but also swears by all sorts of stuff. he responds very well to things so its hard to tell sometimes.

Rydog

Reaction score
I have a g of it and i do 4 on 2 off before bed at 20mg. It improves sleep and greatly increases appetite. I like it so far, been using it for a month. I think it can be useful for anyone who does a pct in order to hold onto size.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Some will exp stomach pains almost like heart burn. It will also **** up your labs as it puts u in the high range across the board....But it does work....

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I ran it a while back for sleep - worked ok, but the potential downsides reduced the risk / reward too much fer me.

Tinbeater36

Reaction score
I tried it. Small increase in appetite which was my goal. Didn't notice any ill side effects but I didn't go crazy with it either.

Patriot1405

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for your insight. Didn’t know it would elevate labs. Cant really find much in the way of sides online. But I would much rather take the advice of people who’ve taken it

ripper

Reaction score
I've used it and at one of my labs, my TSH was elevated. The next lab it was back in line, so whether that was due to MK677 or not I can't say definitively. That was the only time I had a skewed lab result while I was using it.

As for the results, at 20mg/day it gave me insane appetite, I slept better, recovered faster, but carried a LOT of water. For me, I think 10mg/day is the sweet spot.

For someone lean that's looking to bulk up a bit or get past an injury I can see it being helpful. For someone that's a little higher BF% and looking to use it to lean out I would imagine the bloat from it would be too much. Bloat for me was way worse than DNP runs I'd done before.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i had some a long time ago, could not convince myself to try it...threw it out...not sure how the water weight would effect me having sleep apnea etc...and honestly what are we actually buying??? is it mk??? or is it some other peptide ??? i always err on the side of caution,

now the reason as to why ive considered it and or gh (as if u use both u can save cash id suppose) the main reason id consider gh or mk (if it were legit) is because i suffer from hypoglycemia and low blood sugar...so my thinking is and was, use mk and or gh to help raise and stabaliz ethe blood sugar issues? maybe im dumb dunno, maybe im not thinking this correctly??

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
ive been running it now for a month and a half I noticed severe thirst and knock out sleep from day one. I really didn't notice the feeling of well being and fat loss till about a month in my bf has dropped almost a percent and my diet is s***. it doesn't make me a lot hungrier like I was told but there are some good you tube videos from people who have ran it and drs. explaining it. I don't know about the lab work but from everything I've watched and read the side effects are almost nil. idk what the other member was talking about risk to reward but in my opinion its worth trying...but that's just me I'm not suggesting it. everyone's body is different and respond to things differently.so do your research and go from there there are two very good.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OHm24N9iXM there is a ton of info just look up mk-677 reviews. it was a no brainer for me esp sice ive always wanted to try gh