need help with next blast

Reaction score
currently on trt at 175mg a day i’m 6ft 210 13% bf im planning my next blast in a month after the holiday season was planning on deca @ 250 primo @250 test @400 for 8-12 weeks and dbol @ 20ed added in the last 4 weeks. wanting to put on size and hoping to compete in mens physique sometime in the future i’ve only ever ran 500mgs of test for 60 days and trt @175mgs for a month so far i needed 25mg aromasin ed @ 500mgs of test to put my e2 @ 29 besides mild acne and needing the ai i have no other sides from that dose of test. i do blood work monthly as well. any advice on what ancillaries to run, what sides to look out for and the specifics of them? current lifts are squat 315 for 10 bench 355 for 5 incline bench 295 for 6

Attachments

• D6146F3E-F96F-4317-87FA-C8E679838DF5.jpeg
    D6146F3E-F96F-4317-87FA-C8E679838DF5.jpeg
    74.4 KB · Views: 15

DLTBB

Deltasaurus Rex
Reaction score
When I have Primo in a cycle, it's usually because I am in a smaller surplus and wanting to maintain a more 'dry' look. I feel like that would mostly be swallowed up by having Deca and Dianabol in the mix. Based on what you've run previously, you could gain quite well from another standalone Test cycle or by just adding 1 compound, something like moderate Test and a touch of Deca. I'm surprised you needed so much Aromasin on 500mg Test. It's impossible to say how much you'll need going forward on future cycles but if you're getting bloods monthly, it'll make it easier for you to adjust and dial your E2 in. In terms of sides to look out for, I don't get anything of note from Primo, Deca I can feel a little demotivated/lethargic and Dianabol makes me hold a little more water than I'd like to and impacts my appetite.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
If you need that much Aromasin from only 500 mg of Test, I'd suggest dropping the Dianabol.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
currently on trt at 175mg a day i’m 6ft 210 13% bf im planning my next blast in a month after the holiday season was planning on deca @ 250 primo @250 test @400 for 8-12 weeks and dbol @ 20ed added in the last 4 weeks. wanting to put on size and hoping to compete in mens physique sometime in the future i’ve only ever ran 500mgs of test for 60 days and trt @175mgs for a month so far i needed 25mg aromasin ed @ 500mgs of test to put my e2 @ 29 besides mild acne and needing the ai i have no other sides from that dose of test. i do blood work monthly as well. any advice on what ancillaries to run, what sides to look out for and the specifics of them? current lifts are squat 315 for 10 bench 355 for 5 incline bench 295 for 6
TRT at 175mg a day huh :unsure:

Reaction score
When I have Primo in a cycle, it's usually because I am in a smaller surplus and wanting to maintain a more 'dry' look. I feel like that would mostly be swallowed up by having Deca and Dianabol in the mix. Based on what you've run previously, you could gain quite well from another standalone Test cycle or by just adding 1 compound, something like moderate Test and a touch of Deca. I'm surprised you needed so much Aromasin on 500mg Test. It's impossible to say how much you'll need going forward on future cycles but if you're getting bloods monthly, it'll make it easier for you to adjust and dial your E2 in. In terms of sides to look out for, I don't get anything of note from Primo, Deca I can feel a little demotivated/lethargic and Dianabol makes me hold a little more water than I'd like to and impacts my appetite.

Reaction score
When I have Primo in a cycle, it's usually because I am in a smaller surplus and wanting to maintain a more 'dry' look. I feel like that would mostly be swallowed up by having Deca and Dianabol in the mix. Based on what you've run previously, you could gain quite well from another standalone Test cycle or by just adding 1 compound, something like moderate Test and a touch of Deca. I'm surprised you needed so much Aromasin on 500mg Test. It's impossible to say how much you'll need going forward on future cycles but if you're getting bloods monthly, it'll make it easier for you to adjust and dial your E2 in. In terms of sides to look out for, I don't get anything of note from Primo, Deca I can feel a little demotivated/lethargic and Dianabol makes me hold a little more water than I'd like to and impacts my appetit
i appreciate the reply you seem to have good insight and experience with these compounds yourself. any advice on running deca any higher? would i need to use caber? how much if so and how often? i’ll be getting a baseline on my prolactin in a week or so and starting this blast in a month was gonna get bloods done 4 weeks in as well.