New Anorexic Looking Fucker

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
A dieting trick I’ve found is I get all my dietary fats from the oils in inject.
My fats are at 60grams a day
I sprinkle some MSG into every pin
Keeps me cominf back for more and ensures my LDL doesnt plummet with gear use

LDL is the "Good" cholesterol right?

Thebiggestdumbass

Captain Dumbass 🦸
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. if you need a program, I recommend jeff nippards PPL; good for beginners, includes the big three lifts, its 6 days a week but you can drop a day or two to fit your goals.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I had my test levels checked a few months ago, and they were low. The doctor put me on TRT gel, but due to random life events I had to stop taking it.
What random life event could possibly keep you from rubbing gel on your skin? 🤔🤔🤔

Was it a freak chainsaw accident, did you lose both of your hands? Is that why it's hard for you to put a fork in your mouth? Things are starting to make sense now!!!

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. if you need a program, I recommend jeff nippards PPL; good for beginners, includes the big three lifts, its 6 days a week but you can drop a day or two to fit your goals.
You’re not the biggestdumbass. You need to change your name or start giving worse advice

Reaction score
Welcome buddy

Losing and gaining is 80% diet.

You've started on weights which is good and to be honest i would be sticking to the very basics, you dont need to start doing anything fancy and certainly wouldnt even consider gear for the first 3 or 4 years ( probably not what you want to hear)

Your biggest challenge to start with will be increasing your food and protein intake if you dont normally consume lots.

Good luck in your journey, 5 to 6 months of dedication and you should see a world of difference

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
I never looked at jefs PPL, but i did a rotating PPL 6 day split for over a year and to this day has been by far my favorite split.

great balance of getting strong af and building muscle.

PPL is the format i always recommend to newer guys

Thebiggestdumbass

Captain Dumbass 🦸
Reaction score
I never looked at jefs PPL, but i did a rotating PPL 6 day split for over a year and to this day has been by far my favorite split.

great balance of getting strong af and building muscle.

PPL is the format i always recommend to newer guys
I really like the structure of the Jeffs program. PM me and I'll find a way to send it over to you

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
I love PPLs. They're so easy to modify to hit personal needs and/or schedule constraints.
exactly, highly flexible, easy to understand structure wise.

its major pitfall for bodybuilding purposes is the lack of a dedicated arm day, but even that can be fixed with intelligent programming regardless of how many days you hit.

not even to mention that PPL has probably the most flexibility when it comes to number of training days.

6 day?
PPLx2

5 day?
PPL, rest, Arms, full body, rest
PPL, rest, Upper, Lower, rest

4 day?
PP, rest, L, arms, rest, rest

3 day?
Push, Rest, Pull, Rest, Leg, Rest, rest

can fit PPL into any persons goals, availability, experience level

Reaction score
What random life event could possibly keep you from rubbing gel on your skin? 🤔🤔🤔

Was it a freak chainsaw accident, did you lose both of your hands? Is that why it's hard for you to put a fork in your mouth? Things are starting to make sense now!!!
A life event that kept me from going back to my PCP for two months. I plan on going back to the PCP as soon as I get a chance.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
exactly, highly flexible, easy to understand structure wise.

its major pitfall for bodybuilding purposes is the lack of a dedicated arm day, but even that can be fixed with intelligent programming regardless of how many days you hit.

not even to mention that PPL has probably the most flexibility when it comes to number of training days.

6 day?
PPLx2

5 day?
PPL, rest, Arms, full body, rest
PPL, rest, Upper, Lower, rest

4 day?
PP, rest, L, arms, rest, rest

3 day?
Push, Rest, Pull, Rest, Leg, Rest, rest

can fit PPL into any persons goals, availability, experience level
For an emphasis on arms.
Push
2-3 chest exercises
2-3 shoulders
1 tricep

Pull
2-3 biceps
1 rear delts
1 back

Legs

Push
2-3 triceps
2-3 shoulders
1 chest isolation

Pull
3-4 back
1 rear delt
1 bicep

You can program it 100 different ways just need some knowledge and creativity

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
A life event that kept me from going back to my PCP for two months. I plan on going back to the PCP as soon as I get a chance.
make sure you dont let him talk you into topicals again, that shit is junk

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
For an emphasis on arms.
Push
2-3 chest exercises
2-3 shoulders
1 tricep

Pull
2-3 biceps
1 rear delts
1 back

Legs

Push
2-3 triceps
2-3 shoulders
1 chest isolation

Pull
3-4 back
1 rear delt
1 bicep

You can program it 100 different ways just need some knowledge and creativity
100%

when i was running PPLx2 i was adding a lot of supinated pulling movements to get extra bicep work in, on top of adding in dedicated bicep work.

for shoulders i just did chest focused one day, shoulder focused the next

triceps i never felt like they were lacking engagement so didnt really feel like i needed to add anything extra beyond the normal pushdowns and skullcrushers and such.

like you said, a million ways to program it

I will say, since my coach switched me to a modified bro split i do feel like its better suited for strictly bodybuilding, but strength progress is nowhere near the same.

theres a reason why damn near every Olympian uses that split.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
100%

when i was running PPLx2 i was adding a lot of supinated pulling movements to get extra bicep work in, on top of adding in dedicated bicep work.

for shoulders i just did chest focused one day, shoulder focused the next

triceps i never felt like they were lacking engagement so didnt really feel like i needed to add anything extra beyond the normal pushdowns and skullcrushers and such.

like you said, a million ways to program it

I will say, since my coach switched me to a modified bro split i do feel like its better suited for strictly bodybuilding, but strength progress is nowhere near the same.

theres a reason why damn near every Olympian uses that split.
I’m actually doing a 4 day bro split myself. 5 days a week.
I’m still focusing on progressive overload but I’ll also add a working set to each movement every 2 weeks started with 2 working up to 4 working sets.
It’s chest, back, day off, shoulders/arms, legs
Calves and abs every day.
I have a heavy day and a light day.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
And this is why you’ve never grown
His starting point is 130 lbs. at 6’

That’s a frame that has a lot of space to grow. It’s not going to happen instantly. But there’s no reason to toss drugs at him any time soon. Is it unreasonable to wait 10 years? This is an absolute NOVICE. He’ll grow quick at first. He should be at least intermediate level before running drugs. No?

What would you say a reasonable weight would be for a 6’0” guy? Assuming he’s training hard and eating properly?
Idk, there’s no perfect weight for the reasons we already know: lighter weight means more mobility and heavier weight means more strength. I think a happy medium for a 6’ natty would be 185lbs at most.
I think bodybuilders often fail to account for frame size and genetics when they speak of ideal size.
@RiR0 dude I’m a rigger. I literally lift weights from 150ft on a rope, standing on a 4 inch beam.
When you have done anything even remotely dangerous and badass come and tell me.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Idk, there’s no perfect weight for the reasons we already know: lighter weight means more mobility and heavier weight means more strength. I think a happy medium for a 6’ natty would be 185lbs at most.
I think bodybuilders often fail to account for frame size and genetics when they speak of ideal size.
@RiR0 dude I’m a rigger. I literally lift weights from 150ft on a rope, standing on a 4 inch beam.
When you have done anything even remotely dangerous and badass come and tell me.
There’s so much stupid and irrelevance here.
Why are you still small? After taking drugs?
Your avi looks like an untrained natural.
What does the risk of your job have to with this thread? What does being a rigger have to do with knowledge on hormones, training, diet and biology?
Nothing

Op do not listen to this guy.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
I’m actually doing a 4 day bro split myself. 5 days a week.
I’m still focusing on progressive overload but I’ll also add a working set to each movement every 2 weeks started with 2 working up to 4 working sets.
It’s chest, back, day off, shoulders/arms, legs
Calves and abs every day.
I have a heavy day and a light day.
right now my split looks like this

Legs (quad focused)
Chest and tris
Back
Rest
Shoulders, bis (with chest and back pump sets at the end)
Legs (hamstrings focused)
rest

we had to switch to this split since the main goal above all else was to bring my legs up, this split lets really hammer my legs twice a week and still recover

Reaction score
At 6 foot I’d go 190 lbs to 200 lbs

That’s average size. Easily attainable.

New Threads