New fellow gainchaser

Reaction score
Yo im jeff ive never been one to be active on forums but looking forward to joining this one looks like a lot of good advice here, ive been training a little over 2.5 years and started my first cycle exactly 1 month ago of 20mg dbol ed and 500mg test e ew, just stopped the dbol and will be taking the test e for an additional 8 weeks, 12 weeks total. I want to start with this question ive been doing push pull legs since I started working out and want to try switching to a bro split of chest tri, back bi, rest, arms shoulder, legs repeat I was wondering what you guys would think about this split basically hitting each muscle group once every 5 days but arms 2x every 5 days because I want them to develop more and heard that the smaller muscles will recover faster then larger muscles. Thanks (also worked out all 4 years of highschool but didnt know what I was doing then a 2 year break after graduating for a little more backstory info)

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Welcome dude any change is good when you reach a plateau. Roll with it for few months And see how you get along

Reactions: Jin

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. If you change your split up, commit to it for a good 12 weeks. You'll need to give the new program time to know if it is working for you.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome bro. For instant gains: wear a tighter fitting shirt:)

Bro split is fine for a limited time and as a novel stimulus. Generally you’ll want more frequency.

Arms and Delts can be trained 3x/wk IME. You want bigger arms: work them often.

my .02

Thanks for joining us. You may consider keeping a log here.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG, I'd add a rest day the day after Leg Day as well. If you hit legs properly, you'll need that day off, you won't want to do 3 straight days.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground!!!!

New Threads