New male

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
You don't bother me even if you are gay, however, I am far from ignorant, but you on the other hand have made some really ignorant posts.
I have been nice to you and really shown indifference mainly because I find you to be boring. No one hurts my feelings bro, especially someone of your level. :D
He must be recovering from another serious medical procedure like a dental cleaning.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
You don't bother me even if you are gay, however, I am far from ignorant, but you on the other hand have made some really ignorant posts.
I have been nice to you and really shown indifference mainly because I find you to be boring. No one hurts my feelings bro, especially someone of your level. :D
Touche!

Reaction score
Bitches who aren’t gay shouldn’t post their ignorance on how to take it? Wtf does that even mean?
I didn’t know you were gay, I just knew you had aids.
Now scurry back to whatever the fuck that thing is you call a log
I knew he was gay, I just didn’t know he had AIDS.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Bitches who aren’t gay shouldn’t post their ignorance on how to take it? Wtf does that even mean?
I didn’t know you were gay, I just knew you had aids.
Now scurry back to whatever the fuck that thing is you call a log
no silly forehead, i was responding to lifter the way you respond to everyone and applied it to the current context. don't worry, i didn't think you were gay either.

Edit - I know, it sounds stupid. Listen to yourself sometimes.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
no silly forehead, i was responding to lifter the way you respond to everyone and applied it to the current context. don't worry, i didn't think you were gay either.
Why would I worry? There’s nothing wrong with being gay. I’m proof it’s not a choice. I wish I was gay. Living with my buddy, playing video games and fucking. No dealing with a woman’s mood swings or periods.

Reaction score
I stopped reading here.

Go try to read Maps of Meaning and then come back here to defend this statement.

Jordan Peterson is a charlatan and his "work" is little more than astrology for disaffected white dudes with inferiority complexes.
I bought the book but haven't read it yet. I'll get back to you on it when I get the chance.

New Threads