New member. Been around the boards.

Reaction score
Hey. Not new to the boards, been banned from a few. Usually for alts and screaming like a petulant child.

I don’t really lift anymore but try to keep in shape. I prefer functional fitness. I usually try to get up from my computer chair in the basement once a hour to go get another hot pocket.

My goal here is to find like minded people who share my fetish for the DNC and Nancy Pelosi. I would also like to continue my e crusade against the knoblins. So any help there would be greatly appreciated. I’m really mad at them for not putting up with my temper tantrums.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Yes sure I've seen u on meso.
What's a hot pocket. I'm guessing a treat like pizza that you heat in toaster or mcrwave. My wife says I have a hot pocket on Wednesday. Payday 4 me. Cold as ice by Thursday.

Reaction score
Yes sure I've seen u on meso.
What's a hot pocket. I'm guessing a treat like pizza that you heat in toaster or mcrwave. My wife says I have a hot pocket on Wednesday. Payday 4 me. Cold as ice by Thursday.
Dammit @Rickt just welcome them to Walmart and hand them a cart. Only that. We’ve been over this before. The customers think it’s creepy when you try to hold a full conversation with them.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Thought it was Wal-Mart training to creep out customers. They do a grab and run if I stalk em. Specially when I start measuring them up for underwear.

Reaction score

Reaction score
this is a house of learned doctors!

Behold my life’s work!

Reaction score

Reeeeee

New Threads