New member intro

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I’ve lurked this site for some time now and finally made an account in order to interact directly with and gain advice from experienced members. I’m 5'11", 215 lb, male. Been building natural for almost a decade and I think I hit my peak a while back. I’m not getting much bigger although I still hit the gym daily because I love it. I just want to get as big as humanly possible! I’ve never taken any steroids or anything other than the OTC pro-hormone crap sold at GNC, although I probably would have in the past had it been offered. I’ve read many of the threads here and I’m ready to start asking my own questions. I look forward to learning and getting to know everyone and thank you for all I’ve learned so far.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Unless you're single digit BF you've got pretty shitty genetics if you've reached your limit. In other words don't believe the hype. Most likely you can make more gains naturally. Have you tried eating more? How about a lot more?

what's your routine like?
TDEE? How much over have you gone while trying to bulk?
BF est?
big three lift numbers?

Welcome to The Underground!

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Juice away my friend!
Most the people giving advice here are already half dead

Reaction score
In reply to Jin... I tend to fall for the hype now and then, so that's actually good to hear. I guess I just need to figure out where I can improve. I'll get back to you on those stats. Thanks all.

Reactions: Jin

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Sounds like you put some time in. As for jumping on gear; that's a personal decision. 90% of even the most hard core Natty guys will not reach their genetic potential. It's not a question of "If" you hit your peak; it's a question of how long can you deal with the law of diminishing returns. Trust me, I've been there.