New Member Naomi

Reaction score
My issues are related to my uterus very specifically. I have both endometriosis and PCOS but my doctors have basically refused to take my complaints very seriously other than to advise to go to the hospital when the bleeding gets too bad so I don't bleed out. Basically, and I apologize for being TMI, I will bleed profusely to the point where I am unable to actually stand or walk. I also pass huge blood clots which is another huge red flag.

Finally, my OB/GYN did a blood test and realized that I'm severely anemic which I basically already knew based on how much blood I am passing. I have been on birth control (BC) for some time now to try to control the issue to help control the pain and bleeding, but as of three years ago, I basically bleed almost all of the time now. It's only getting worse every year, and my HMO really seems to fail to understand the urgency in my situation.

Anyways, supposedly my OB/GYN might consider running a pannel re: my hormones and thyroid. I do suspect my thyroid and hormones are probably off but I can't wait until the doctors get around to finally caring.

Also, no my body doesn't make my money, but it's just a fact of life. People assume the worst of anyone who is even a bit overweight regardless of the reason, and I am only 5ft tall. Even a small bit of weight gain is extremely noticeable on me. I even see here on this forum people talking about other posters having lack of control or self-will and assuming eating habits based on a single post or comment. I am extremely practical so I know I will face the same judgments when I go on job interviews so I would not only have to explain a gap in my work history but also my appearance. I am not a raving beauty but I know that my looks are good enough to get me by if my weight is decent. My resume and other job skills are impeccable but that matters very little when people hire someone. It's always looks based or on an in you might have with someone at a company.

And to your last question, I would be unwilling to give up being vegetarian. I can't see a meat-based lifestyle for myself.
I am a lifelong veggie too,have you considered surgery? Is that an option for you? Drastic i know,but no more drastic than what your considering....Ime not a doctor so only they can advise but clearly womb/uterus removal (if this is the cause) would presumably stop the bleeding?

Kraken

Reaction score
I am a lifelong veggie too,have you considered surgery? Is that an option for you? Drastic i know,but no more drastic than what your considering....Ime not a doctor so only they can advise but clearly womb/uterus removal (if this is the cause) would presumably stop the bleeding?
The OP was long ago banned.

New Threads