New Member Naomi

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Look, I am sure you wouldn't know logic or rational thought if it hit the wide open space between your ears. I've no doubt all the big words confused you but that's really not my problem. Let me put it in words even you can understand: you can grunt away here all you want, but I am never going to listen to your monosyllabic utterances. I don't care what you have to say in the least because you don't have the mental capacity to go toe to toe with me.
Like your father, Forrest once sad, "your life is like a box of chocolates" you can just stay fat then.

Feel free to ramble on for as long as you want about how you are so much smarter than I am while attempting to claim that your body doesn't burn fat because of your gender and ethnicity and how it somehow differentiates you from every other human metabolism.

Oh and please continue to tell us how your BMR simply shuts down and won't allow you to burn calories but you somehow sustain life without burning any energy and that your TDEE somehow fluctuates miraculously every time you eat more or eat less.

Don't forget to add that you are just too lazy, uneducated in fitness and undisciplined on top of lacking the mental ability to listen, much less hold steady to a strict diet and exercise plan.

You said all of this without even having to say it with the amount of misinformation and nonsense that you uttered.

You are literally this most uninformed, unteachable, senselessly absurd, knucklehead that I have had the pleasure of pissing off in a while.

You can't hold a candle to the real Naomi Osaka. She actually has discipline in her sport and didn't use her gender or ethnicity(because it isn't)to keep her from being the best. Her being ranked #1 and you not even to be willing to take advice is why you disgrace that name.

Alexander the Great said it best when he met a sub par soldier in his army.
"Change your conduct or Change your name"

N

naomiosaka

Like your father, Forrest once sad, "your life is like a box of chocolates" you can just stay fat then.

Feel free to ramble on for as long as you want about how you are so much smarter than I am while attempting to claim that your body doesn't burn fat because of your gender and ethnicity and how it somehow differentiates you from every other human metabolism.

Oh and please continue to tell us how your BMR simply shuts down and won't allow you to burn calories but you somehow sustain life without burning any energy and that your TDEE somehow fluctuates miraculously every time you eat more or eat less.

Don't forget to add that you are just too lazy, uneducated in fitness and undisciplined on top of lacking the mental ability to listen, much less hold steady to a strict diet and exercise plan.

You said all of this without even having to say it with the amount of misinformation and nonsense that you uttered.

You are literally this most uninformed, unteachable, senselessly absurd, knucklehead that I have had the pleasure of pissing off in a while.

You can't hold a candle to the real Naomi Osaka. She actually has discipline in her sport and didn't use her gender or ethnicity(because it isn't)to keep her from being the best. Her being ranked #1 and you not even to be willing to take advice is why you disgrace that name.

Alexander the Great said it best when he met a sub par soldier in his army.
"Change your conduct or Change your name"

N

naomiosaka

I'm sure it took you all day to write whatever it is you tried to say you big ugly ape. Too bad I don't read roid monkey so you and your fellow pillocks can pick each other's ticks as you scratch at your raisin sized testicles.

I don't give an absolute fuck what some dumb huck from some flyover state in nowheresville with as many teeth in his head as neurons in his brain has to say. Get it through your thick, ugly old skull that you are beyond repulsive and anathema to me. Same goes for your fellow simians. Now go home and fuck your mom/aunt/sister, Cletus.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I'm sure it took you all day to write whatever it is you tried to say you big ugly ape. Too bad I don't read roid monkey so you and your fellow pillocks can pick each other's ticks as you scratch at your raisin sized testicles.

I don't give an absolute fuck what some dumb huck from some flyover state in nowheresville with as many teeth in his head as neurons in his brain has to say. Get it through your thick, ugly old skull that you are beyond repulsive and anathema to me. Same goes for your fellow simians. Now go home and fuck your mom/aunt/sister, Cletus.
You are aware that they are only fukkin with you because you are responding back in this manner, right?

N

naomiosaka

You are aware that they are only fukkin with you because you are responding back in this manner, right?
You are aware that they started attacking me for absolutely no reason are you not from the very beginning? Are you selectively blind or just willfully obtuse? Seriously. Is every damn moron here unable to read here or what?? All the damn roids and var got everybody blind or is it just the general American inability to read?? Too bust shooting up every damn drug and building, school, mosque and synagogue to actually learn phonics? Hell, English is only one of the many languages I speak but ape is not one I will learn.

Thanks for doing fuck all mods. Continue letting these twats being abusive for no reason.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
You are aware that they started attacking me for absolutely no reason are you not from the very beginning? Are you selectively blind or just willfully obtuse? Seriously. Is every damn moron here unable to read here or what?? All the damn roids and var got everybody blind or is it just the general American inability to read?? Too bust shooting up every damn drug and building, school, mosque and synagogue to actually learn phonics? Hell, English is only one of the many languages I speak but ape is not one I will learn.

Thanks for doing fuck all mods. Continue letting these twats being abusive for no reason.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score

No one attacked you, and no one has been abusive to you. People are trying to help you, but you don't want to hear it.

You clearly have never used DNP; if you had then you'd understand why it is not good for someone in your scenario. You also don't want to hear the reasoning from all the people who do have experience and are telling why it's not a good idea for you.

Go talk to your doctor about DNP like you planned originally 😂. I'm sure they will love hearing this from you, and will love to put you under their care given the high risk profile it carries. This is sarcasm in case you can't pick up on it.

Thank you for acknowledging the wonderful job we do with moderation here. I'm sure cold hands would agree with you 100%.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
@naomiosaka you want us to validate your horrible idea and tell you to go forward with it. You should be grateful for the honesty and open discussion people have had with you thus far.

You want to go use DNP, then just go do it. You don't need our permission or validation. Nor are you our responsibility to take care of or coddle.

People have been patient with you and tried to offer solid advice and information; you are the one that decided to go unhinged. Your problem, not ours.

Reaction score

I thot I treated you fairly considering the hairbrained idea you had. Im fresh back into the game so if this IS a troll, then Im older than I thot. Just calm the fuck down and listen to what people are saying. We know you want DNP. You got all the info you need to take a different option. The heart wants what it wants.

Reaction score
Go talk to your doctor about DNP like you planned originally 😂. I'm sure they will love hearing this from you, and will love to put you under their care given the high risk profile it carries.
When I read that I laughed my ass off. Wait....you said the dr will have an opinion too? Fuck, I'd love to be a fly on the wall in that office. That cemented the fact to me that she has no idea what DNP actually is.

N

naomiosaka

...Way to respond 🤣
Oh fuck off, you dumb dirty ape.
No one attacked you, and no one has been abusive to you. People are trying to help you, but you don't want to hear it.

You clearly have never used DNP; if you had then you'd understand why it is not good for someone in your scenario. You also don't want to hear the reasoning from all the people who do have experience and are telling why it's not a good idea for you.

Go talk to your doctor about DNP like you planned originally 😂. I'm sure they will love hearing this from you, and will love to put you under their care given the high risk profile it carries. This is sarcasm in case you can't pick up on it.

Thank you for acknowledging the wonderful job we do with moderation here. I'm sure cold hands would agree with you 100%.
Did I ask now for the pillock gallery to chime in now? I very bloody much didn't so you can stuff your goddamn interpretation of events up your extremely large rectum.

No duh I haven't used DNP!! Shocked that you finally caught one when I was asking a question about using it! What a genius you are. Can you also breathe and walk upright too?? Shall I clap at your achievement? 🙄 Also, if I could double over in laughter, I would at you using the word "reasoning" to describe what transpired here. 95% of the people didn't even read or understand the thread. I also laugh at the hypocrisy at the same roid monkeys having used the same substances and shooting up many others and ascribing any sort of intelligence to them. Perhaps guinea pigs is a better word and addicts another.

And clearly it is you who doesn't understand sarcasm. Obviously, I did mean to praise your... work here roid monkey. Certainly. Bugger off now.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Oh fuck off, you dumb dirty ape.
Did I ask now for the pillock gallery to chime in now? I very bloody much didn't so you can stuff your goddamn interpretation of events up your extremely large rectum.

No duh I haven't used DNP!! Shocked that you finally caught one when I was asking a question about using it! What a genius you are. Can you also breathe and walk upright too?? Shall I clap at your achievement? 🙄 Also, if I could double over in laughter, I would at you using the word "reasoning" to describe what transpired here. 95% of the people didn't even read or understand the thread. I also laugh at the hypocrisy at the same roid monkeys having used the same substances and shooting up many others and ascribing any sort of intelligence to them. Perhaps guinea pigs is a better word and addicts another.

And clearly it is you who doesn't understand sarcasm. Obviously, I did mean to praise your... work here roid monkey. Certainly. Bugger off now.
Tell you what... I'll help you go find another forum since you can't seem to pull away from this one.

Good luck with your DNP journey.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Hey now...I took a shower the last time it rained roun' here....I'm a semi-dirty ape you fuxk 😡😡
She's either Charleston Heston, or racist. I guess she could also be both 🤔

Reaction score
I think she called us all apes as in unevolved creatures but i could be wrong. I think she mentioned it earlier. I thot it seemed like a quick draw for racism tho as well. Never can tell but i thot no fuckin way she knows hes a black dude lol.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I think she called us all apes as in unevolved creatures but i could be wrong. I think she mentioned it earlier. I thot it seemed like a quick draw for racism tho as well. Never can tell but i thot no fuckin way she knows hes a black dude lol.
I know, I was only joking.

New Threads