New retard that wants to say hi

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Nothing brings gains like a Swiss cheese sandwich and a malted milk.
A real malt is fucking awesome. I don't think many folks up here even have a clue what one is all the local places around the lake just have shakes and normal ice creamy type shit.

Reaction score
You've got to be trolling at this point. You realize those are both shit food selections, right? 😂
I’m not, I actually though the sandwiches were decent

What would you recommend? Anything that takes minimal time to prep? Most of the day I’m working so can’t eat much, only during break. After work I’ll usually just make a quick meal and protein shake and go sleep

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score

What would you recommend? Anything that takes minimal time to prep? Most of the day I’m working so can’t eat much, only during break. After work I’ll usually just make a quick meal and protein shake and go sleep
you've got to be fucking kidding me. Decent? 😂

you can literally meal prep anything for the week and then just toss it in the microwave.

I'm sorry but you need more help than I'm willing to give. Maybe someone else will be nice enough to hold your hand.

I will say stop the cycles until you actually learn WTF you're doing... because they won't help you without the correct training and nutrition. it's wasted on you.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

Eat real food, you're not a child. Lunchables and tater tots aren't on your menu anymore.

If you're not a troll, you're a lazy sun'uva'bitch.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Eat real food, you're not a child. Lunchables and tater tots aren't on your menu anymore.

If you're not a troll, you're a lazy sun'uva'bitch.
you mean Ritz crackers and cheese isn't acceptable? I thought it was pretty good! /s

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
you mean Ritz crackers and cheese isn't acceptable? I thought it was pretty good! /s

It was awesome when my grandma fed those to me when I slept over her house. Oh, and the USA Cartoon Express!!!

Good times. 😊

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score

Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches can be ok IMO if you're getting little to no fat from your actual meals. I often eat one with breakfast. But if you're already eating ham and Swiss, there's no reason for it.

My recommendation would be to cook a lot of ground meat. Go for lean varieties like 99/1 ground turkey or 96/4 ground beef. They are very high in protein and very low in fats. Cook a bunch all at once and then reheat in the microwave. Oatmeal, rice and whole grain bread are all good carb sources.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

You want quick and easy?

Figure out how many meals you need, cook that much meat and rice, throw a bag of frozen veggies in the rice. Maybe add a little olive oil for some quality fat, if you choose chicken breast or similar.

Divide into the number of containers that you need, stick in the fridge.

Grab and go healthy microwave meals for the week, only cooking once. Cooking extra takes almost no extra time than cooking one meal.

Reaction score
This has to be a joke. No one in his right mind can think lunchmeat is acceptable. I won't allow my eyes to even look in that direction when shopping.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
This has to be a joke. No one in his right mind can think lunchmeat is acceptable. I won't allow my eyes to even look in that direction when shopping.

Dietz & Watson Buffalo chicken lunch meat has good macros.

It also has a few days worth of salt.

Buffalo Wing Chicken Smoothies for the win !!

View attachment 50519

I can't stop looking at this.

Reaction score
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches can be ok IMO if you're getting little to no fat from your actual meals. I often eat one with breakfast. But if you're already eating ham and Swiss, there's no reason for it.

My recommendation would be to cook a lot of ground meat. Go for lean varieties like 99/1 ground turkey or 96/4 ground beef. They are very high in protein and very low in fats. Cook a bunch all at once and then reheat in the microwave. Oatmeal, rice and whole grain bread are all good carb sources.
Alright I’ll prob do that

It’s not all laziness, it’s just that I have no clue how to cook. Literally. Imma have to start watching some YouTube videos

Reaction score
Do you have an oven?

If so, cooking large amounts of chicken breast would be even easier.
Yeah I have an oven, I just have fears of super dry chicken. In high school they used to only give us these slabs of chicken breast. They were the driest thing you could eat. One piece would take 5 minutes to chew and eat. So you’d spend 30 minutes trying to eat one breast. I’d be drenching that shit in water and it wouldn’t do anything! 😭

Actual hell

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah I have an oven, I just have fears of super dry chicken. In high school they used to only give us these slabs of chicken breast. They were the driest thing you could eat. One piece would take 5 minutes to chew and eat. So you’d spend 30 minutes trying to eat one breast. I’d be drenching that shit in water and it wouldn’t do anything! 😭

Actual hell

Just don't overcook it, and you will be fine. You could also consider chicken thighs.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Just don't overcook it, and you will be fine. You could also consider chicken thighs.
I've never had someone come on here and whine so much about everything

This shit is pretty easy... the level of hand holding here required is blowing my mind.

1. determine protein needs, aim for at least 1g/lb of body weight
2. Pick a meat, eat enough to satisfy protein needs... preferably something with low fat
3. Add rice
4. add veggies
5. Cook and add seasoning
6. Shove it all down your pie hole.

optional:
1. learn to not cook food until it's dry as a brick... this one is easy if you cook at the right heat, pay attention, and aren't an idiot. 😂