New to BB

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!!

So I am just starting my BB journey. I have been training for about 2 years and I kinda just decided I wanna get big lol.

Doing LOADS of research right now so that's where I am.

Looking so forward to this. Any advice is welcome :)

Thanks!

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!!

So I am just starting my BB journey. I have been training for about 2 years and I kinda just decided I wanna get big lol.

Thanks!
Can we see your where your physique is at now? Also, can you post up your diet and your training in full detail?

And I mean full detail, I stress this part because people tend to give us a 30,000ft view when what we really need is a 20ft view.

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
welcome to the UG

do you plan to compete one day?

Reaction score
Can we see your where your physique is at now? Also, can you post up your diet and your training in full detail?

And I mean full detail, I stress this part because people tend to give us a 30,000ft view when what we really need is a 20ft view.

Hey! Yeah sure. But I am just starting and still researching so please be nice if I am doing things wrong lol.

M - Chest/hams/calves
T - Back/Traps
W - Quads
Th - Bi/Tris/Forearms
Fr - Delts
S - Abs
Su - OFF

I am doing a lot of compound, heavy (for me lol) lifting and in the 5-6 rep range. So chest I am doing 3 sets and 6 reps of flat bench/incline bench/db press/ and will finish with a set of cable crossovers.
Back I am doing dead lifts and dumbbell rows and shrugs. Same 3 sets and 6 reps.
For delts doing shoulder press, front and back. A lot of db lifts, side and front.
Arms I am doing straight bar curl/hammers/ db curls/ez bar. Tris doing skullcrushers and pulldowns (12-12-12) and kickbacks.
Quads squatting/lunges with dbs/ hack squatting/leg extensions Reps (20-15-10)

MEAL 1:
4 egg whites
Bowl of oatmeal
Blue berries
Whole wheat toast

MEAL 2:
Tuna and lettuce wrap

MEAL 3:
Grilled chicken breast over jasmine rice

MEAL 4:
Kale and spinach Salad with Grilled chicken and vinagrette

MEAL 5:
Grilled salmon with tomato and red potatos

As I said, been training about 2 years, and natty up to now. Starting take creatine and preworkout as well as aminos and protein. Please let me know if you would like more info :)

Attachments

• D02AE864-048C-4620-8931-A9112A259E1D.jpeg
    D02AE864-048C-4620-8931-A9112A259E1D.jpeg
    152 KB · Views: 25

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!!

Thanks!
The game changers for me were: stretch under tension, controlled eccentric, and overall just really mechanical, purposeful good range of motion reps that are the same every time and actually target the muscles you want to target. Also related to that last one, considering failure to be when form breaks down for a lot of movements and programming around that.

Best of luck and welcome to the underground

Reaction score
The game changers for me were: stretch under tension, controlled eccentric, and overall just really mechanical, purposeful good range of motion reps that are the same every time and actually target the muscles you want to target. Also related to that last one, considering failure to be when form breaks down for a lot of movements and programming around that.

Best of luck and welcome to the underground

Great! Yeah totally accepting all advice so thanks :)

New Threads