New to forums

Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm new to this forum stuff but here we go I'm Roger 60years old 180lbs 5"7 and I'm getting back into the gym after hip surgery and looking for as much info and help to get back to it. Lost alot of size but still ripped for an old f*****. I was looking at forums before I decided to join one and this site looked best.

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG! How many years have you been training and how long did the hip surgery keep you out?

Reaction score
Thank you and I have been training since high school and haven't really stopped I mean take a few months off here and there but mostly stuck with it my whole life. Surgery kept me out about a year the broke a bone putting a rod in and few other complications.

Reaction score
This forum has so much info it's insane I feel like I don't even have to ask any questions because there is a thread for everything.

Reactions: CJ

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Yeah at that age, the parts start to break down but glad you're back at it!

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Yeah at that age, the parts start to break down but glad you're back at it!
Thank you I appreciate it. I'm excited to be back at it. I seem to lose my muscle alot quicker now a days. what I wouldn't give to be 20s again.

Stickler

Elite
Reaction score
This forum has so much info it's insane I feel like I don't even have to ask any questions because there is a thread for everything.
A lot of newbies at this "forum thing" forget about the search button. It works wonders, but can still be overwhelming. The older long standing boards have a TON of info that ranges back decades sometimes. The tried and true info still holds strong, but as science advances some stuff changes.

Welcome to UG and if you questions or just looking for input, just ask. The crowd gets tough sometimes, but let it roll of your shoulders, we have fun and call it tough love.

hard_gains

Reaction score
Welcome old man. Most of the old cats here make youngsters look like pussies.

New Threads