New to UGBB heres my story

Reaction score
So ill make it brief to be quick, i started my fitness journey in highschool guys like jon skywalker on instagram were a huge inspiration for me to workout and get big as I grew up i got more interested in the science behind bodybuilding and got more educated i moved over to youtube and started watching the infamous MPMD and the superphysilogical man podcast from there i moved on to his reddit and joined his subreddit where I joined other fitness subreddits and increased my knowledge on fitness and health and bodybuilding from there i had some one recommended MESO rx and from there I came here after I had a post on reddit about meso where people recommended UGBB over meso so thats my story of how I got here, im looking forward to being apart of a great underground bodybuilding forum.

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
So ill make it brief to be quick, i started my fitness journey in highschool guys like jon skywalker on instagram were a huge inspiration for me to workout and get big as I grew up i got more interested in the science behind bodybuilding and got more educated i moved over to youtube and started watching the infamous MPMD and the superphysilogical man podcast from there i moved on to his reddit and joined his subreddit where I joined other fitness subreddits and increased my knowledge on fitness and health and bodybuilding from there i had some one recommended MESO rx and from there I came here after I had a post on reddit about meso where people recommended UGBB over meso so thats my story of how I got here, im looking forward to being apart of a great underground bodybuilding forum.

Good to have you

Reaction score
Welcome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reaction score
Wellcom man

New Threads