New

Reaction score
mornin gents, I'm wiley, here to answer questions and further educate myself on ugl's and in depth gear information

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground

Reaction score
Fuck off troll.

Here for such a short time and you’re in the chat box talking about jerking off. You’re not a contributing member of this community.

Reaction score
Fuck off troll.

Here for such a short time and you’re in the chat box talking about jerking off. You’re not a contributing member of this community.
Not a troll dw, just tryna have fun... nothin I do breaks the rules

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
So I have tried to stay away from this shit because I don't have the patience. But c'mon @CJ if this doesn't tell you what's happening I don't know what does. I know you are a mod but fuck me we are tired of this shit.

Reaction score
So I have tried to stay away from this shit because I don't have the patience. But c'mon @CJ if this doesn't tell you what's happening I don't know what does. I know you are a mod but fuck me we are tired of this shit.
I simply dont understand why you think I'm a troll

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I see it too, I'm not blind, but I just can't instantly ban.

Reaction score
I see it too, I'm not blind, but I just can't instantly ban.
still dont know what ive done... you can pm me if youd like to help me out here but at least let me know how not to be called a troll

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
still dont know what ive done... you can pm me if youd like to help me out here but at least let me know how not to be called a troll

Seems like you are deliberately pushing the limits as not to exactly break the rules that you have obviously taken the time to read while not reading about AAS and your own fucking heart

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
On the off chance you aren't.... Simply start contributing meaningful content to prove otherwise.

Reaction score
Seems like you are deliberately pushing the limits as not to exactly break the rules that you have obviously taken the time to read while not reading about AAS and your own fucking heart
I took the time to read the rules so I understand what I can and cannot ask about sources as Ive stated I would like to learn more about ugl practices

Reaction score
On the off chance you aren't.... Simply start contributing meaningful content to prove otherwise.
Im looking to where I can contribute, but Im also looking for stuff Im well educated in to help with

Reactions: CJ

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Im looking to where I can contribute, but Im also looking for stuff Im well educated in to help with
Looking forward to your contributions and meaningful participation in the community.

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
I took the time to read the rules so I understand what I can and cannot ask about sources as Ive stated I would like to learn more about ugl practices

What is your

Split
Bf percent
Weight
Total calorie intake for bulk or cut
Macro split

That might be a good starting point.

New Threads