New

Reaction score
You’re 167lbs 16-17% bf.
You don’t need to specialize and focus on shoulders and arms.
You don’t know what works well yet.
You need to just grow everything
Thats a decent point, but I simply enjoy training shoulders and arms separately... and no need to fix whats working if its not broken

Reaction score
Thats a decent point, but I simply enjoy training shoulders and arms separately... and no need to fix whats working if its not broken
I see you’re really open-minded to advice. @RiR0 knows his shit. You should listen to him. You’d benefit immensely. And guess what? If you dismiss him like that you’ll be dead to him so don’t blow your one opportunity.

Reaction score
I see you’re really open-minded to advice. @RiR0 knows his shit. You should listen to him. You’d benefit immensely. And guess what? If you dismiss him like that you’ll be dead to him so don’t blow your one opportunity.
ill keep that in mind lol, and as far as his advice, Ill finish a trial of this split and try out sumn more based on what hes saying

Reaction score
ill keep that in mind lol, and as far as his advice, Ill finish a trial of this split and try out sumn more based on what hes saying
👍 That’s a better way to say it.

Besides the many many new accounts that are trolls, we also get a lot of new guys that are stubborn and think they know it all. That’s a shame because there’s a lot of good guys here that are willing to help and give all kinds of advice. Hide the ego and you benefit!

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Let me clarify it doesn’t suck if properly programmed for someone who is a big fucking guy like Hunter Labrada.
He does something similar.
But if you really want grow and do in 2-3 years what’s gonna take you 5-7 with that split then you’ll be better off with an upper lower or normal ppl

Reaction score
Let me clarify it doesn’t suck if properly programmed for someone who is a big fucking guy like Hunter Labrada.
He does something similar.
But if you really want grow and do in 2-3 years what’s gonna take you 5-7 with that split then you’ll be better off with an upper lower or normal ppl
good to know thanks man

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I know you're not the only one, I'm cautiously optimistic myself. 🤣
My post did not get any kind of acknowledgement or response from the OP.... hmmmmmm 🤔

Reaction score
I give up. No more trying to help the new guys
I am a new guy dont worry... I know yall deal with trolls but I'm not one
I appreciate learning stuff from veterans in the communities

New Threads