Newbie here

Reaction score
Hello! I'm a 32-year-old who has slim body type. I joined this forum so that I could learn some tips in proper workout. Most of the time, I will just lurk around and sometimes will do my best to post to share my experience. Cheers!

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. There's definitely a lot of helpful information here to help you achieve your goals.

What is your height and weight?

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Hello! I'm a 32-year-old who has slim body type. I joined this forum so that I could learn some tips in proper workout. Most of the time, I will just lurk around and sometimes will do my best to post to share my experience. Cheers!
Welcome and Merry Christmas

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Welcome to the underground. Don't be afraid to do more than just lurk. Ask questions you need help understanding or if you need anything really. Someone will chime in to help.

Merry Christmas

Reaction score
Welcome, whats your goal here, whats yiur diet like, your workout routine etc?

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome. As previously mentioned there is nothing wrong with lurking. But participation gets the results. Imagine you went to the gym day after day and just sat in the corner and watched. You would see a lot. But unless you put what you see into action and question why and when you won't advance.
Life is too short to spend it lurking. Get involved.
Great to have you with us.

New Threads