Night sweats with vinegar odor

Reaction score
Weird night sweats on tren. Come to think of it, also a weird "sweet" smell. Coulda been described as vinegar. This was a while ago but I vaguely remember it.

Is there some chemistry to this or just nonsense?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Weird night sweats on tren. Come to think of it, also a weird "sweet" smell. Coulda been described as vinegar. This was a while ago but I vaguely remember it.

Is there some chemistry to this or just nonsense?

I believe that it's from guaiacol being used in brewing.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I believe that it's from guaiacol being used in brewing.
I've noticed that myself , and you can see the sweat has a different color to it.

If there's guaiacol in it I can be clean and wake up sweating , hit the shower and I can see the water looks off color as I rinse off , like I been out in the garden on a dusty day.

For me tren sweats come from carbs. If I'm leaning out and cutting back carbs i don't get the night sweats but it seems I have more night anxiety issues.

Eating at maint or over with plenty of carbs , I get hot as fuck like a chicken nugget someone forgot to take out of the oven fucking hot and fall asleep in my chair or bed , wake up later and I'm soaking fucking wet like I just got out of the pool.

Once I sweat like that I'll get the shivers and shakes like it's -30 even in a hot shower for a few minutes ,, once that's done. I sleep like a fucking rock.

Tren is such an odd fucking concoction. No way in fucking hell can it be good for any one to use.

Reaction score
I've noticed that myself , and you can see the sweat has a different color to it.

If there's guaiacol in it I can be clean and wake up sweating , hit the shower and I can see the water looks off color as I rinse off , like I been out in the garden on a dusty day.

For me tren sweats come from carbs. If I'm leaning out and cutting back carbs i don't get the night sweats but it seems I have more night anxiety issues.

Eating at maint or over with plenty of carbs , I get hot as fuck like a chicken nugget someone forgot to take out of the oven fucking hot and fall asleep in my chair or bed , wake up later and I'm soaking fucking wet like I just got out of the pool.

Once I sweat like that I'll get the shivers and shakes like it's -30 even in a hot shower for a few minutes ,, once that's done. I sleep like a fucking rock.

Tren is such an odd fucking concoction. No way in fucking hell can it be good for any one to use.

Maybe it's crazy but I like these threads for shit like this. "So I'm not the only one?"

Needless to say I have a love/hate relationship with tren. It's complicated.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Maybe it's crazy but I like these threads for shit like this. "So I'm not the only one?"

Needless to say I have a love/hate relationship with tren. It's complicated.
we all do once we get to know it fully, we love how we look and boost in strength but we all hate the sides and what its doing to our guts.

Reaction score
For what its worth, a lot of you guys are talking about tren and i'm assuming but isn't the 2nd most common ester tren acetate? The chemical name for vinegar is acetic acid my guys. if your running tren acetate then there's a real clear hypothesis here.

Reaction score
For what its worth, a lot of you guys are talking about tren and i'm assuming but isn't the 2nd most common ester tren acetate? The chemical name for vinegar is acetic acid my guys. if your running tren acetate then there's a real clear hypothesis here.

1711505872316.png

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My sweats stopped some time ago out of no where. Haven't stunk the sheets up or even sweat in several months. I've been on legit and then underground trt gear for years...same source. Just had my levels tested, way over do, my test level was 219!!! I'm thinking my gear has been underdosed? When I started trt at 45 my levels were 119, spiked to 1500 and then I adjusted to 200mg of test, then went to 300mg of sust. seemed fine for a long time. I've maintained muscle mass despite of this? Primary prescribed 200mgs every 7 days...how long should I wait to retest? It's awesome to know I have pharma grade, been a long time. My new Dr. pretty much will give whatever I ask for. He wants to test my pituitary and run more tests.

Reaction score
My sweats stopped some time ago out of no where. Haven't stunk the sheets up or even sweat in several months. I've been on legit and then underground trt gear for years...same source. Just had my levels tested, way over do, my test level was 219!!! I'm thinking my gear has been underdosed? When I started trt at 45 my levels were 119, spiked to 1500 and then I adjusted to 200mg of test, then went to 300mg of sust. seemed fine for a long time. I've maintained muscle mass despite of this? Primary prescribed 200mgs every 7 days...how long should I wait to retest? It's awesome to know I have pharma grade, been a long time. My new Dr. pretty much will give whatever I ask for. He wants to test my pituitary and run more tests.
Who was the source? Is this the first time your levels have been low using them?

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't want to reveal source as it's just speculation for now. Never had a problem with source's quality..so I'm trying to figure out. Yes, lowest levels on this last test but I haven't checked in a while.

Reaction score
Don't want to reveal source as it's just speculation for now. Never had a problem with source's quality..so I'm trying to figure out. Yes, lowest levels on this last test but I haven't checked in a while.
If you’ve moved on to getting a script from your primary you’ll never use this source again. Right?

How do you plan on figuring it out? Do you plan on sending in a sample?

It doesn’t sound like you kept up on bloods so can you really say you’ve never had a problem with the quality?

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you’ve moved on to getting a script from your primary you’ll never use this source again. Right?

How do you plan on figuring it out? Do you plan on sending in a sample?

It doesn’t sound like you kept up on bloods so can you really say you’ve never had a problem with the quality?
Yes you are correct, that's why it wouldn't be fair to place blame on anyone but me. Yes, I'm thrilled to have some pharma grade so I'll get a real baseline on next bloods. I would like to know if source is good then I could always supplement when I want. I was using sust. and mast.as trt, 200mgs a week sust, 200mg mast, so I really have no barometer. I'm 5'11, 240lbs and 55 yrs old. I seem to have been making some good gains...so my brain is spinning....slowly...lol.