NPP questions for joint support

Steeeve

Reaction score
Its a different ester and different percentage of test being released.

Ill let the guys here help you understand:

I'll for sure look into it thank you

lfod14

Reaction score
At this point? Nothing. When I squat over 500 and pull near 600 I get a little achy is all.

Then I'd say overall joint support. I use both Animal Flex and Cissus regulalry. I also use Deca for my joints and it defeinately helps but doesn't sound like you need it. Whether you go with Deca or NPP it's Nandrolone either way. Deca sticks around a lot longer and IMO would make it better for joints if you go with it.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Those are fair numbers for that type of meet and being natty. FYI, to me, natty and passing a test are two different things.

Just a suggestion but stop using someone elses program and find your own. Listening to your body will not only improve your lifts but tell you when you need a layoff; avoiding those joint issues.

As for your age, I have some good news. I didn't peak natty until I was about 35 y.o. and that's with about 20 years of training before that. It's now 20 years past that peak and trust me, you will then need to adjust when you get there but for now, keep your foot on the gas.

My first non-tested meet was with 500 test and 500 NPP. The run was smooth and I was able to put a few lbs on my attempts.

And those recommendations by your trainer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Steeeve

Reaction score
Then I'd say overall joint support. I use both Animal Flex and Cissus regulalry. I also use Deca for my joints and it defeinately helps but doesn't sound like you need it. Whether you go with Deca or NPP it's Nandrolone either way. Deca sticks around a lot longer and IMO would make it better for joints if you go with

2x100m/mL every 8 day split

Dosage seems reasonable buy why every 8 days? Every 7 seems like it'd be far easier to keep straight scheduling wise.

Steeeve

Reaction score
Boofing it instead will result in maximum efficacy and performance.
There's only so much room with all the supplements you guys keep advising I deploy rectally...I'm really doing my best but DAMN

OldeBull1

Reaction score
I've been running test 200mg, deca 50mg for 5 months. Noticeable improvement with joint help and inflammation. I'll be moving up to 200mg deca/week next week, I'll let you know how that works out.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Dosage seems reasonable buy why every 8 days? Every 7 seems like it'd be far easier to keep straight scheduling wise.

One shot every 4 day. 2x100 = 8 days

FearThaGear

Reaction score
Personally, I am not taking steroids for my joints. I am definitely not taking anything outside of a hormone that I produce(or at least did prior to trt) for the rest of my life.

There are tons of studies out there about how nandrolones only mask pain. I can tell you that masking pain isn't a good thing. Ask any athlete that shot cortisone in their joints until they finally popped something.

If you aren't having issues with them, good. Keep training smart and you won't. Warming up and stretching is the key.