Optimal Bulking Stack For Mass

Reaction score
Thanks bro I appreciate the Gh is a little pricey I can fit it in tho Test E i've got and superdrol ima order thanks bro legend

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Tren isn’t really a great compound to use during a bulk. It works better when you are trying to preserve muscle.

But you need to stop thinking of different steroids as “bulking” and “cutting”. You can use any steroid for either. Diet is going to determine whether you are gaining mass or losing mass. +500 cals per day to gain -500 cals per day to lose.

You can throw drugs at it, that’s the easy part. Learning how to manipulate your diet is more difficult.
Agreed, NPP and Test for 24 weeks for 3 cycles is what got me growing and going.

Tren is great but who can tolerate it that long? We both know the best gains that stick come slow and steady.

Ex teammate of mine called deca and test peanut butter and jelly.

Thanks for giving solid advice!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Agreed, NPP and Test for 24 weeks for 3 cycles is what got me growing and going.

Tren is great but who can tolerate it that long? We both know the best gains that stick come slow and steady.

Ex teammate of mine called deca and test peanut butter and jelly.
Agreed 100%
Tren for prolonged peroids of time just burns you out some people can run it with minimal sides but with me its 4-6 weeks at max

Deca is great for solid gains I can tolerate Deca much better then Tren I'm giving 19nors a break before hopping back on I'm burnt tf out rn

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Tren for prolonged peroids of time just burns you out some people can run it with minimal sides but with me its 4-6 weeks at max

Deca is great for solid gains I can tolerate Deca much better then Tren I'm giving 19nors a break before hopping back on I'm burnt tf out rn
You can run it longer if at a very low dose but for most higher doses just flat out sucks. I'm not saying 24 weeks at a lower dose but more so 8 to 12 rather then 4 to 6. 12 can be pushing it for most.

There is always a heavy price to pay with upping the tren.

300mg a week seemed to be highest for me without ruining diet and training. I was able to ride it longer at 150mg to 300mg.

There was a time I ran tren a for a few weeks at 300mg but dropping it to 150mg for a week then bump it back up. My goal was powerlifting meet prep. So there was a purpose to what I did though while many on these boards run it just to run it. Tren wasn't the only thing I was on, I only ran it for the strength going into the meet, recovery and especially the extra push.

Btcowboy

Reaction score
There was a time I ran tren a for a few weeks at 300mg but dropping it to 150mg for a week then bump it back up. My goal was powerlifting meet prep. So there was a purpose to what I did though while many on these boards run it just to run it. Tren wasn't the only thing I was on, I only ran it for the strength going into the meet, recovery and especially the extra push
Tren as is most compounds affect users different. I just finished a 12 week blast for a meet a few weeks ago. I ran Tren A at 70mg ED for 8 weeks, along with other delectables. I didnt get terrible sides from other than nasty heart burn. Hoping with what I did run on that blast everything gets back to normal, ran a lot this blast.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Tren as is most compounds affect users different. I just finished a 12 week blast for a meet a few weeks ago. I ran Tren A at 70mg ED for 8 weeks, along with other delectables. I didnt get terrible sides from other than nasty heart burn. Hoping with what I did run on that blast everything gets back to normal, ran a lot this blast.
I agree 100%

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I also believe diet can effect certain compounds as well.

crido887

Reaction score
30lbs iis not enough I fear I must put on more mass since I have dropped the tren I have dropped 15 lbs I was going to run a Test Deca & Eq cycle but I'm not fucking with 19 nors I'm well aware that 30 lbs is more than enough for the average human I'm prepping for an armature body building comp so I'm saving the tren for where it is most valuable my contest prep cycle will be
250 Test P
750 EQ
400 Tren A
You are right. Never get off tren.

Then you wouldn't have to lose your "gains"

Reaction score
Tren heartburn is a bitch especially at a calorie deficit I find if I eat I don't get bad heart burn

Its 30c In Australia so running that tren cycle was hell literally couldn't sleep from the fucking heat
I was literally having a heart attack walking to the gym defo lost some brain cells from this cycle lmao

How was it when you dropped the tren I've been sleeping almost 12 hrs a day after stopping currently 2 days off just cruising on 250 test at the moment to maintain gonna wait 6 weeks then blast

Btcowboy

Reaction score
Tren heartburn is a bitch especially at a calorie deficit I find if I eat I don't get bad heart burn

Its 30c In Australia so running that tren cycle was hell literally couldn't sleep from the fucking heat
I was literally having a heart attack walking to the gym defo lost some brain cells from this cycle lmao

How was it when you dropped the tren I've been sleeping almost 12 hrs a day after stopping currently 2 days off just cruising on 250 test at the moment to maintain gonna wait 6 weeks then blast
Forgot the sweats but I sweat on or off at night. Cardio did suffer too somewhat.

I was running 525 test, 490 tren, 60mg var ED, 20mg halo lift days(4) so was my biggest blast to date. Helped me set 2 national records.

Definitely sleeping better and a little longer but for me I cant sleep past 4am usually 3am.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Lmfao tren forever by the end of it I'll be the same color as the tren from kidney failure UP THE TREN
Really? So tren causes kidney failure? In what way is tren more harmful to the kidneys than other steroids

crido887

Reaction score
Really? So tren causes kidney failure? In what way is tren more harmful to the kidneys than other steroids
because my bro, said his bro, that he knew a guy on Reddit, that did some meth, but also did tren who had kidney failure.

Reaction score
Satire my bro satire there is a fuck ton of compounds that will fuck your liver and kidneys especially orals

New Threads