Oral-Turinabol

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
Oral-Turinabol
Chemical Name: 4-chlorodehydromethyltestosterone

Drug Class: Oral Anabolic Steroid
Oral Turinabol (4-chlorodehydromethyltestosterone, commonly called “OT” or “T-bol”) was developed by scientists in East Germany, and is actually Dianabol (a dehydro version of testosterone) with a 4-chloro modification. The 4-chloro modification is also seen on “Clostebol” although that particular drug lacks the 1-2 double carbon bond that Dianabol and Turinabol both have. The 4-chloro modification actually makes the compound totally resistant to the aromatase enzyme (1), so users typically equate T-bol to Dianabol, but without the water retention. This is a very good comparison, actually, although it needs to be stated that weight gained with this drug will be significantly less than what is gained with D-bol.

The similarities are actually quite numerous, as they have also both been 17-alpha-alkylated (a carbon atom was added at the 17th position) to survive the first pass through the liver, and therefore be orally active. This, of course elevates liver enzyme activity. If I were to quantify the gains one experiences from this compound, I would say that it’s half way between Anavar and Dianabol, and therefore a perfect addition to either bulking or cutting cycles.

Another interesting effect of OT is that it would appear to have the ability to reduce Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (2)(3)to other steroids. This is important because that enzyme, when bound to testosterone, makes the latter un-bioavailable. This may also seem to indicate that OT may have synergy with other steroids, since it has this ability to reduce SHBG and thus free up more testosterone for use in your body, and prevent other steroids from becoming bound also.

The only negative thing I have read concerning OT is that in high doses (10+mg) have caused virilization in women.(4) However, the women I know who have actually used this drug haven’t reported anything like that. In fact, most women I know who have used it experienced much more positive effects from than men, as very little of this compound is actually needed to produce results in women.

The popularity of this drug in the East German’s gold medal winning cycles probably contributes quite a bit to it’s popularity, and unfortunately to its price also. Typically, although this drug is easily found on the black market, it’s also in relatively high demand, and that keeps the price stable- and high. My current feeling on this product is that if I were to try it, I’d limit my choices to either the paper anabolic or British Dragon version.

References:

1. Influence of 1-double bond and 11 beta-hydroxy group on stereospecific microbial reductions of 4-en-3-oxo-steroids.

2. J Steroid Biochem. 1986 Oct;25(4):561-6.

3. [The pharmacokinetics of Oral-Turinabol in humans] Pharmazie. 1991 Sep;46(9):650-4. German.

4. Clinical Chemistry 43:7. 1262-1279 (1997)

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great read tillet

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd like to hear a very in depth explanation from a person well versed in both DBOL & TBOL comparing and contrasting the two.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank you Airagee23 for the reference and TTE the info. I have only ever tried Anavar due to being available by script on hrt. But, now I may consider this for the future.

Tbol for short bro

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I plan on running this soon, I read somewhere that the prohormne hdrol was a precursor molecule to this..

staxs

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I plan on running this soon, I read somewhere that the prohormne hdrol was a precursor molecule to this..

Hdrol and Ultradrol I have heard are both close to tbol. Close but not exact. The problem with them is that alot of people develop alot of acne quick with them.

Supra

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dont buy from dragon pharma, those ass clowns put adrol instead of tbol

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
nice read.

Thanks brother