Police in the Dallas area kill a gunman who entered a summer camp for kids

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
@Texan69 Now all I can see in you is a guy wearing a badge, having a knee jerk reaction because someone dare to have compared two scenarios across two different law enforcement agencies, operating in the same state, that occurred at around the same time frame.

That sucks, because I absolutely hate law enforcement who appear to blindly stand up for each other.... regardless how bad a situation in question might be.

I'm sure this is not who you are, but I can't help that your replies now make me feel otherwise about you.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
@Texan69 Now all I can see in you is a guy wearing a badge, having a knee jerk reaction because someone dare to have compared two scenarios across two different law enforcement agencies, operating in the same state, that occurred at around the same time frame.

That sucks, because I absolutely hate law enforcement who appear to blindly stand up for each other.... regardless how bad a situation in question might be.

I'm sure this is not who you are, but I can't help that your replies now make me feel otherwise about you.
1. I did not defend Uvalde.
Someone please show me where i hinted even i. the slightest that I defend the police response to Uvalde

2. Take the apology I sent on PM or don’t

3. It’s wise not to jump to conclusions

You are so far off.
I’ve never blindly defended LE. In fact there is posts on here where I am speaking out on issues I see in LE.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Bro, Uvalde had just happened when this thread was started. Of course I'm going to compare it against another current event. It's not my fault that you decided to jump into a thread nearly 3 weeks later.

So if you aren't defending Uvalde, and you are so open minded... then why call me an angry house wife?

I gave the officers in Dallas, and their leadership, praise for what they did. That's not good enough for you? People aren't allowed to criticize when law enforcement fuck up? We're not allowed to compare law enforcement agencies when one does it right, and the other completely fucks it up?

Go call anyone here an angry housewife, and see what aggression gets thrown at you. Don't pretend like that my response to you came out of no where. On top of this you are still throwing jabs, implying I have no reading comprehension. GTFOH with that condescending shit.

You expect me to smile and just take that? You should have just stopped with the PM you sent me... it would have been water under the bridge.
Bro slow down…. The Pm was sent before your reply so how would I
Bro, Uvalde had just happened when this thread was started. Of course I'm going to compare it against another current event. It's not my fault that you decided to jump into a thread nearly 3 weeks later.

So if you aren't defending Uvalde, and you are so open minded... then why call me an angry house wife?

I gave the officers in Dallas, and their leadership, praise for what they did. That's not good enough for you? People aren't allowed to criticize when law enforcement fuck up? We're not allowed to compare law enforcement agencies when one does it right, and the other completely fucks it up?

Go call anyone here an angry housewife, and see what aggression gets thrown at you. Don't pretend like that my response to you came out of no where. On top of this you are still throwing jabs, implying I have no reading comprehension. GTFOH with that condescending shit.

You expect me to smile and just take that? You should have just stopped with the PM you sent me... it would have been water under

You expect me to smile and just take that? You should have just stopped with the PM you sent me... it would have been water under the bridge.
Just seeing this reply I’ll address a few things
So I didn’t call you an angry housewife

Stop at the PM I sent you.sir look at the time stamps lol. I sent the Pm after my first reply and that was it until we’ll now when I’m replying to these replies of yours. My PM was sent after all replies on this thread up until replying to this one so I did stop at the Pm but you had to shit shit up more

Again show me where I called you an angry housewife

It’s evident you like to read into stuff paranoid much?

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Replied to you at 4:38pm. PM sent 5:18om nothing else between that and when you said I should have stopped at the PM and it would be water under the bridge. So not sure how is i didn’t stop well until replying to you after you told me I shoulda stopped at the PM.
But let’s stay on the time frame between when I sent the PM…to apologize and you making the statement saying I should have stopped at the Pm which you said at approx 6:15….
Not other replies to me on the thread we’re until after 6:15….when you made that statement.

So let’s slow down really evaluate things and also don’t read between the lines. Angry housewife idk where you got that from

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Apology I did call you an angry housewife.I’m sorry Lol that’s on me. I have been up for 37 hours now without sleep because of work and having my kiddo this weekend.
I’m a petulant child and you’re an angry housewife.

I’m over it. But ya I did call you that so that’s on me.

New Threads