Post injection pain for a week

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
I think there’s nothing on earth my child could do that would make me disown or not love them
Not even getting a sex change and changing last name and telling the entire world you are the worst parent ever and sacrificing billions of inheritance just to make a point how terrible you are and how much it hates you?

Apparently musk tweeted "pronouns suck" and it caused some cataclysm at home.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Not even getting a sex change and changing last name and telling the entire world you are the worst parent ever and sacrificing billions of inheritance just to make a point how terrible you are and how much it hates you?
No buddy absolutely nothing. Even if they took me for everything I had and destroyed my life. I would akways love be there for my daughter.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
What do you think about musk and his freak kid getting a sex change and disowning him? I be like fuck off sparky! No inheritance for your sorry ass!

My dad pulled me aside when I was a young man and said "I want to tell you about the golden rule. This is what my father told me and what his father told him. 'Whoever has the gold makes the rules.' If you don't like the rules, go make your own gold."

It's a rule I've embraced.

Elons kid will probably be ok...because it's a celebrity. But for the average person, that'd be a real threat.

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
My dad pulled me aside when I was a young man and said "I want to tell you about the golden rule. This is what my father told me and what his father told him. 'Whoever has the gold makes the rules.' If you don't like the rules, go make your own gold."

It's a rule I've embraced.

Elons kid will probably be ok...because it's a celebrity. But for the average person, that'd be a real threat.
Jo
Li
Ver
!!!
Jo
Li
Ver
!!!

You're prob right. Still though, if my kid for example punched me in the face I'm punching that fucker twice as hard

New Threads