SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In the infamous words of a wise man I once read
Dude.........

meat

Reaction score
It's rather confusing. qradmin, and cheaperraws... Who's the good, bad, and the ugly? Damn! Wish things were like they were 15yrs ago!:(

Reaction score
Thank you for taking the time to write a review JuiceMonkey, it is very appreciated. We could very easily put a promotional offer in our Forum offering a free gift to those who come here and write their experience and fill this thread with pages of reviews in under 7 days - of only positive write ups. As with the review from JuiceMonkey the Admin will easily see that they are from separate IP address'.

Iron1 intelligently tried to prove the statement wrong "We have no negative reviews online", but unfortunately isn't able to read well enough to see the statement he linked to was retracted by the original Author.

Hahaha.

Oh man.

I assure you, Iron1, we take reputation very seriously so it was well worth minorly contradicting myself to prove you completely wrong. Honest Business owners work very hard to build a solid reputation and do not appreciate in the least when immature skeptics with no basis for conclusion try to put people off without having a clue what they are talking about.

With regards to who is for real and who is not, it is extremely easy to tell. For example we have 9+ pages of reviews from regulars in our XXXXXXXXX Sponsor thread, we have 7+ pages of reviews in our own review section and we have just started to sponsor another large independant Forum (BOP) - We would also sponsor this Forum as well if it was possible to set up and we actively reward those who take the time to post reviews. No other supplier has this track record.

Best Regards,
Lee
QualityRaws

Last edited by a moderator:

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score

We do not frequent this board so will not be posting again, we are re-establishing the new domain at the top of Google for all Steroid powder related terms at present and stumbled across this thread and saw that due to misinformed opinions some may end up missing out.

Best Regards,
Lee
QualityRaws

Iron1 intelligently tried to prove the statement wrong "We have no negative reviews online", but unfortunately isn't able to read well enough to see the statement he linked to was retracted by the original Author.

I assure you, Iron1, we take reputation very seriously so it was well worth minorly contradicting myself to prove you completely wrong. Honest Business owners work very hard to build a solid reputation and do not appreciate in the least when immature skeptics with no basis for conclusion try to put people off without having a clue what they are talking about.

It looks like to me that you 'minorly' contradicted yourself again. And not only do you contradict yourself, minorly of course, frequently, you do so while bashing a member of a forum. How is that for customer service?

boxing45

Reaction score
I made an order from these guys last week, they kept great communication throughout transaction, and they had pretty fast shipping, I will post again to update you on the quality of the product. I ordered test prop, so I will get bloodwork done to see just how good these raws really are, but honestly, so far so good.

Reaction score
I placed my order a few days after my last post, then received my order about a week later. I has to send a message to them to get my tracking information, and the Lee guy messaged me back within a few hours with all the Info I needed. It was a bit delayed because the Chinese New Year, however a week isn't that long at all!!!
I was worried at first, but glad I took the risk, it all worked out!

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
I placed my order a few days after my last post, then received my order about a week later. I has to send a message to them to get my tracking information, and the Lee guy messaged me back within a few hours with all the Info I needed. It was a bit delayed because the Chinese New Year, however a week isn't that long at all!!!
I was worried at first, but glad I took the risk, it all worked out!

Are they legit bc you got a tracking number or are they legit bc blood work proves elevated hormone levels?

Reaction score
Lol because I got the product. I'll post back about the quality of the raws. All I have done was a few tests I read about online "melting points and visuals explanations of the powder"
Can't afford a lab test, so real test will be the blood work and gains. I'm no noob when it comes to taking juice, but I am when it comes to homebrews. So I'll check back and let everyone know. It may be a month though before I have this info.

Reaction score
Thank you to the two that posted up reviews - if you get Blood Work or MassSpecs done and post them in this thread you'll both get a free gift on your next Order!

I can't seem to quote the Moderator but I will address this post.

I really don't understand why there's such hostility - from members I can expect it but not from a Moderator.

Regardless, let me kindly elaborate - it was obviously thought the first post that provided all the information to confirm we were real was anticipated to be the only required post, hence the statement. Prior to searching "QualityRaws" in Google and finding this thread I had never personally heard of this Forum, having stumbled back later accidentally (again) and found someone posting more misinformation of course they will be corrected! Why would they not be corrected?

Now I'm checking here to ensure I can address things worth addressing, this is part of the job. Customers do their own research and check Forums, when they see negativity about a company it puts them off - this is fair enough when someone talks from experience but most certainly isn't when the person saying "Don't trust them" has no basis at all for what they are saying. You clearly support the spreading of misinformation to the detriment of people who may then fall victim to a real scammer.

With regards to us having poor Customer service, well, there's two more positive reviews in this thread to address that and I hope both Customers get Mass-Spectrometer tests done and post them here too.

Best Regards,
Lee
QualityRaws

Last edited:

Redrum1327

Elite
Reaction score
thought you were going to comment again and didn't frequent boards (your comments )you keep saying one thing and doing another and if you were such a GREAT company with such great products and have no negative reviews anywhere why would a couple of negative comments on one forum bother you when theres tons of forums out there

Reaction score
Well, I think I will give QR a try based on what I have read here, but prices seem HIGH for China shipped. Problem is, I can't tell which of the Alibaba (and other industrial company catalogs) listings of companies are legit. Lots of emails with them, all act like saints, but... WU or TT only... no paypal or creditcard backup security against scam.

Maybe SFGiants or someone else will PM me with companies they have used in China with Western Union and more appropriate prices :)

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
Well, I think I will give QR a try based on what I have read here, but prices seem HIGH for China shipped. Problem is, I can't tell which of the Alibaba (and other industrial company catalogs) listings of companies are legit. Lots of emails with them, all act like saints, but... WU or TT only... no paypal or creditcard backup security against scam.

Maybe SFGiants or someone else will PM me with companies they have used in China with Western Union and more appropriate prices :)

We don't allow fishing for sources here. Nobody respectable will PM you any source info bc they don't know you and on the off chance someone does PM you, I'd be very careful as that's normally a sure sign of a scammer.

Reaction score
My bad... I didn't even think of the scammer pm thing. So, just read around for reports from others who got their orders ok?

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
My bad... I didn't even think of the scammer pm thing. So, just read around for reports from others who got their orders ok?

Just giving you the heads up bc we can't possibly stop everyone lurking in the shadows waiting for opportunities like this to prevent themselves so they can scam you. We can educate and whatnot but ultimately the responsibility lands at you. If anyone PMs you mentioning sources or whatnot report it to a staff member bc it violates our rules here and secondly is likely someone who's looking to pull a fast one on you. Good luck and stay safe :)

Reaction score
I used QR twice since I started this Thread, both times got my product and it works great. I almost feel as it's better than what I get around my local gym.. But that's just me. Never got my levels checked, however I am no noob and I can tell when gear is working and not. This definitely works. Up to 240lbs from 200lbs BW. Bench went up 50lbs, Deads went up 50lbs, squat went up 100lbs! The squat could have also been my form wasn't the best before, but still I feel stronger than ever! I do have the normal sides, but on the bright side, it also is a sign it's working.
I highly recommend them. Only online source I tried though.. But definitely haven't regretted it.

Reaction score
I know the thread is outdated but they're still operating so it's semi-relevant

This was the powder source a lot of the Australian labs were using, purely for the fact their shipping method was getting in to the country. That's now finished though, customs found out and put a stop to that. The general feel of the 5-6 labs that were using it was that everything besides their testosterone was pretty rubbish, the tren being the absolute worst of all. Was a pretty consistent feeling from everyone using the raws

4everstrong

Reaction score
They send me emails non stop spamming me! Their raws are SHIT! Only raw source to use are if they are private.