Random thoughts on DNP

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Wow, that is really helpful. Thank you. My only way of playing it off is to buy some new fat burner from a website and say it's the new fat burner making me run hot. Hopefully Mod will help with the lethargy. But I think my poker face will fold when asked about the yellow color in my little swimmers. This really is crazy...
I do not have yellow jizz so far... I'm not sweating yellow either. Only thing going on is my pee is neon colored, but only if I haven't drank enough water yet for the day.

weightlossburn

Reaction score
I do not have yellow jizz so far... I'm not sweating yellow either. Only thing going on is my pee is neon colored, but only if I haven't drank enough water yet for the day.
I can get away with that. She won't see my pee.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I can get away with that. She won't see my pee.
Everyone's results will vary. But I seriously doubt you'll get the toxic jizz effect at a mild 200mg dose 😂. It can happen I suppose, but I imagine it's more likely at the higher doses.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Everyone's results will vary. But I seriously doubt you'll get the toxic jizz effect at a mild 200mg dose 😂. It can happen I suppose, but I imagine it's more likely at the higher doses.
Yeah the yellow ejaculation is possible, it’s not always a given. There’s been many times when it’s yellow yellow on 400:600 but then there are cycles where it’s normal, no visual noticed. That’s the thing about DNP, you can’t assume that it’s going to be the same type of run or sides, although it can literally be the SAME batch (literally same bag of pills you have from the initial run of 14 days) it can vary. But my piss is always yellow and always smells when I’m on

weightlossburn

Reaction score
Yeah the yellow ejaculation is possible, it’s not always a given. There’s been many times when it’s yellow yellow on 400:600 but then there are cycles where it’s normal, no visual noticed. That’s the thing about DNP, you can’t assume that it’s going to be the same type of run or sides, although it can literally be the SAME batch (literally same bag of pills you have from the initial run of 14 days) it can vary. But my piss is always yellow and always smells when I’m on
Wow, that's crazy too. You can literally take the same batch, but have different sides. I appreciate the knowledge.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow, that's crazy too. You can literally take the same batch, but have different sides. I appreciate the knowledge.
Yes, exactly that. There are several here that have used the same batch, same bag of 50 or 100 and had different reactions. That’s why they always recommend you start with 1 capsule, regardless of powder or crystal, per day bc depending how your body is working, you could easily develop a rash or negative reaction and need to stop. It’s happened to a few people, same exact batch. Dnp is not a routine product which is why it has to be taken very seriously

Kraken

Reaction score
I found that I set the AC two to three degrees cooler, and do get fatigued but still sleep badly when running 400mg / day.

New Threads