remedies connective tissue and tendons

Reaction score
Do you think either running HGH or any Testosterone form or derivative would help with healing strained / overworked connective tissues and tendons?

Are there possibly any other substances that would be better / have less effects other things than intended? (just want to heal my elbows, physique isnt really ready for a cycle / would be a waste...)

Any thoughts on BCP157 / TB500?

I have been out and lifting very lighty only about 2x week just to stay in form a little for about 8 months since elbow pain started.

PS: For anyone reading my intro, I was just upset and venting that day. Sorry about that. No asking for sources, imma try my luck with the TR pharmacies and hope they are not selling fake stuff.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Tell us more about your elbow pain. It's possible that some rehab work could help solve your problem without the use of drugs. Lots of guys here have had long term elbow pain, and successfully resolved it on their own or with the help of a physical therapist. I'm sure plenty have advice for you.

Testosterone won't help heal injuries. GH can help, but it's not necessary... and it's an expensive route to go just for healing.

If a person was hard set on trying drugs, then try a combination of BPC-157 and TB500. It's cheaper, and the whole purpose is to promote healing. But you still need to pair it with some kind of rehab, and especially rest, to get everything out of it.

There are also treatments like PRP that some people here have had some success with.

Reaction score
treatments like PRP
Appreciate the assessment and tips. Thankyou!

Elbow pain mildly started with practicing BJJ. Keeping people off by trying to push / putting force into triceps with arms in very tight angle, and sometimes using force perpendicular to the natural elbow joint movement (foolishly trying to defend Americanas etc.).

But that was generally very slight "pain" the next morning after training and gone within a day or two. Until some guy decided to try his new version of an armbar on me, hyperextended my elbow and I felt the pain instantly. After about two weeks quitting all forms of training it was almost unnoticeable, as long as I dint use my arm for anything forceful.

After a few months out I took a second hit "curling" up a dumbell to do seated shoulder press, instant stinging pain in low part of biceps tendon and deep in the joint.

Both the armbar and painful curl were on the right side, but for some reason my left elbow has the exact same thing going on, just milder.

I marked the area I FEEL LIKE the pain is located on that picture attached in red. Thinking about it the curl and armbar are probably just an add-ons of bicep tendon pain to the elbow problem present in both arms, it didn't cause it just made the right side be worse than the left I guess...

Attachments

• elbow-anatomy.jpg
    elbow-anatomy.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 10

buck

Reaction score
I have never really found any of the healing peptides to be effective for me. But the damage may have been past the point were they could be very effective. Stopping the movement(s) that are causing the damage is #1 priority for me. I also like to keep my collagen high. Depending on if it is pitchers elbow as opposed to tennis elbow the solution can be different. As i assume it is one of these conditions. But keeping my wrist in a neutral position during training has helped e in the past.

Reaction score
Do you think either running HGH or any Testosterone form or derivative would help with healing strained / overworked connective tissues and tendons?

Are there possibly any other substances that would be better / have less effects other things than intended? (just want to heal my elbows, physique isnt really ready for a cycle / would be a waste...)

Any thoughts on BCP157 / TB500?

I have been out and lifting very lighty only about 2x week just to stay in form a little for about 8 months since elbow pain started.

PS: For anyone reading my intro, I was just upset and venting that day. Sorry about that. No asking for sources, imma try my luck with the TR pharmacies and hope they are not selling fake stuff.
You can run gh 2 ius long term but running with out test at least (other ways to do it, I know), from what I’ve been taught is kind of pointless. I’m running three ius and I’m starting to sleep deeper and MY elbow is feeling a bit better.

Test and tren may help but it was hurting prior to me starting GH and now it’s getting better. I use to pitch, traveled from one end of the US to the other and I ended up getting tennis elbow and some other shit. This is the best it’s felt in ages.

Too much gh can end up messing with your joints

Downside is you’re poking your stomach everyday and your extremities twice a week.

New Threads