RU 58841

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Who here currently uses RU 58841?

Has anybody seen any results ?
I’m two months in and have not noticed anything significant in terms of new hair growth.

I’ve always heard since it decreases or blocks DHT it can lower testosterone levels in your body. I wonder how true this is since it’s applied topical to the scalp.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
It helped me. Took maybe 3 months. I used it with rogaine. Still a superhuman so dont think it has affected androgens systemically

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
It helped me. Took maybe 3 months. I used it with rogaine. Still a superhuman so dont think it has affected androgens systemically
I’m also taking topical Dutasteride
I keep reading how since the hair is connected to circulatory system that it does go into the bloodstream and can affect it
Who tf knows what to believe lol

Reaction score
i was using it with minoxidyl and atopped because I got the foam minoxidyl on accident and couldnt mix them together anymore. so down to just minox at about a 5 weeks ago. honestly noticed 0 difference since but will probably add it back in 6 months when I run out of the foam

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
How you get that?
Anazeo health. Contact them
Give it your doc and he has to filled out the script and and sit in. It’s $150 for a month

But form the research I’ve done none of the substances cause any significant issues with lower your levels

Reaction score
Anazeo health. Contact them
Give it your doc and he has to filled out the script and and sit in. It’s $150 for a month

But form the research I’ve done none of the substances cause any significant issues with lower your levels
damn my little combo only totals around 15 a month

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Not me on a path to google if Latanoprost, minoxidil, dutasreride, tretinion, fluocinolone
Go systemic if applied topically and lower testosterone levels in your body

If anybody knows hook a brother up these science articles are brutal for a common man like me

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Taking 200mg test a week, I was on ru and rogaine. I injected monday. On friday morning I was still at 1474 ng/dl

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
RU isn't going to lower your test levels. It completes to bind to androgen receptors. It can be a problem if it's going systemic.

I don't always use it but I do when I'm on something that typically thins my hair out.

If you're looking for regrowth there's nothing I've found to work better than micro-needling and minoxidil.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not me on a path to google if Latanoprost, minoxidil, dutasreride, tretinion, fluocinolone
Go systemic if applied topically and lower testosterone levels in your body

If anybody knows hook a brother up these science articles are brutal for a common man like me
None of that is going to lower your test.

The only thing there with any impact on your hormones is the dutasteride which is a non issue. If you're having libido issues, reduce the dosage.

You're not going to find what you're looking for because it would be pointless for a study. Everything else is there to treat any issues you may have with your scalp to ensure a healthy environment to grow hair.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
None of that is going to lower your test.

The only thing there with any impact on your hormones is the dutasteride which is a non issue. If you're having libido issues, reduce the dosage.

You're not going to find what you're looking for because it would be pointless for a study. Everything else is there to treat any issues you may have with your scalp to ensure a healthy environment to grow hair.
Ya basically what I concluded after half an hour on the web lol

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Needling is definitely the biggest factor I think.

New Threads