Ruptured patellar tendon

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm new here. About 6 weeks ago I ruptured my patellar tendon fully. I'm a former gymnast and I ruptured it doing a front layout. I'm new to peptide therapy so I decided to try some TB4 with BPC 157. I'm also doing CJC1295 with Ipamorelin, aggressive physio and also plan on doing some PRP eventually. Has anyone had an injury like this? It's devastating.

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm new here. About 6 weeks ago I ruptured my patellar tendon fully. I'm a former gymnast and I ruptured it doing a front layout. I'm new to peptide therapy so I decided to try some TB4 with BPC 157. I'm also doing CJC1295 with Ipamorelin, aggressive physio and also plan on doing some PRP eventually. Has anyone had an injury like this? It's devastating.

No but I have patella tendinitis. That’s bad enough. Can’t imagine the pain involved with a ruptured patella.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes, I blew mine out about 2 years ago...completely sucks. If you tore or ruptured completely you obviously needed surgery like I did. Most pain I've had in my life and rehab sucks but you must do it. Can't really address the peptides but be careful and not over confidant as it starts to heal...mess it up again and you're looking at knee replacement.

New Threads