Russian Ukraine War------>Political Shitshow

GSgator

Reaction score
Sounds like Russia just declared war and started the invasion. I sure hope we keep our noses out of this. I’m sure with the direction this administration has taken this country they need the eyes off of them and they will somehow get America involved.

GSgator

Reaction score
I’m sure Biden’s Woke ass administration will make their shitty ass bad decisions they alway make and guess who is watching this CHINA. Next will be China evading Taiwan then those 2 will team up to solidify the power grab China will try to be the worlds super power. The way we pulled out of Afghanistan started this entire chain reaction we showed weakness.

Reaction score
I’m sure Biden’s Woke ass administration will make their shitty ass bad decisions they alway make and guess who is watching this CHINA. Next will be China evading Taiwan then those 2 will team up to solidify the power grab China will try to be the worlds super power. The way we pulled out of Afghanistan started this entire chain reaction we showed weakness.
Well hopefully he will do as he said, and only get Involved if NATO allies are attacked. Ukraine is not NATO. I do think leaving Afghanistan was inevitable, but the way they did it was absolutely horrid.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
-Russia doesnt invade Ukraine because valuable pipeline with Russia's lifeblood flow through Ukraine

-Russia starts Nord Stream II pipeline to bypass Ukraine with their precious oil

-Trump administration sanctions Russia and pipeline construction stops, Ukraine secure

-A bunch of assholes and some cheating elect Biden

-Biden executive orders the shit out of everything Trump, including sanctions against Russia

- Within 4 days construction on Nordstream II resumes

Here we are today, European war unfolding, no longer energy independent to insulate against world events affecting our petroleum prices, as well as we import a shitload of Russian oil (gee, Thanks Joe and whoever controls your strings.

-Next Chapter: America gets involved and the Biden admin Pat's themselves on the back for putting out a fire they started.

I don't think Hollywood could write shit this stupid. Sad thing is, the powers that be aren't being stupid, everything is done with a purpose toward an agenda.

So hurray, let's secure Ukraine's border but fuck America and securing our own border.

GSgator

Reaction score
No Ukraine isn’t NATO but Biden’s attack against fossil fuels created a domino effect and there’s a couple NATO countries that get most of their energy from Russia Germany being the main one . I think they even exported us a shit load d barrels of oil last month so we’re pretty fucking dependent on Russia as well the sanctions won’t do jack shit. The only way to make Russia really pay is for us to become energy independent again and export oil to Germany and the other NATI countries that depends on Russia’s energy.

You already know we ain’t gonna be doing that here Trump had us energy independent for the first time in generations. Depending on other countries for our energy should be a National crisis.

Reaction score

Live updates on bottom

Updated 3 minutes ago on this link.

Full scale invasion.

This is looking pretty bad, hopefully the media is hyping this up, but I don’t see how they could be doing that here.

“Ukraine reported rocket attacks on military facilities throughout Ukraine and that Russian troops had landed in the southern port cities of Odessa and Mariupol. It also reported staff and passengers evacuating Kyiv’s Boryspil airport.

“Putin has just launched a full-scale invasion of Ukraine. Peaceful Ukrainian cities are under strikes,” Kuleba said. “This is a war of aggression. Ukraine will defend itself and will win. The world can and must stop Putin. The time to act is now.””

Reaction score
No Ukraine isn’t NATO but Biden’s attack against fossil fuels created a domino effect and there’s a couple NATO countries that get most of their energy from Russia Germany being the main one . I think they even exported us a shit load d barrels of oil last month so we’re pretty fucking dependent on Russia as well the sanctions won’t do jack shit. The only way to make Russia really pay is for us to become energy independent again and export oil to Germany and the other NATI countries that depends on Russia’s energy.

You already know we ain’t gonna be doing that here Trump had us energy independent for the first time in generations. Depending on other countries for our energy should be a National crisis.
Yes, it's all heavily reflected through the gas prices. Here on the West Coast it's nearly 4 dollars a gallon.

Reaction score
This will be a bloody war but this isn’t our fight we have to fix our country and like BRICKS said fix our border.

"Now a few important, very important words for those who may be tempted to intervene in ongoing events from the outside," Putin said. "Whoever tries to interfere with us, and even more so to create threats to our country, to our people, should know that Russia's response will be immediate and will lead you to such consequences as you have never experienced in your history. We are ready for any development of events. All necessary decisions in this regard have been made. I hope that I will be heard."

-Putin

GSgator

Reaction score
^^^ We have a crises here in America we need to fix . This guys interview really caught my attention he has a really good perspective on how shit is and how things might play out.

GSgator

Reaction score
"Now a few important, very important words for those who may be tempted to intervene in ongoing events from the outside," Putin said. "Whoever tries to interfere with us, and even more so to create threats to our country, to our people, should know that Russia's response will be immediate and will lead you to such consequences as you have never experienced in your history. We are ready for any development of events. All necessary decisions in this regard have been made. I hope that I will be heard."

-Putin
Yea I heard that so WTF does that mean nuclear intervention???? They’ve been launching their hypersonic missiles do we even have a defense for that? Both China and Russia has been testing these for a little while now .

Reaction score
TFW you're a quarter Ukrainian, and your Ukrainian family has hated Russia for a long time due to some past fucked up things.
Ukraine has been getting fucked by Poland, Lithuania and Russia for hundreds of years. Finally gets independence but Russia is still knocking at their door. They annex Crimea, nothing really happens. They start a proxy war on the border of Ukraine for the past 6-8 years, no one really gave a fuck or talked about that. I'm fucking glad that people are finally paying attention.

Reaction score

-Putin
I honestly believe Putin is not full of shit. He will follow through on his word. Direct and to the point, but most of all .. scary.

Reaction score
Yea I heard that so WTF does that mean nuclear intervention???? They’ve been launching their hypersonic missiles do we even have a defense for that?

No idea, that sounds like a nuclear threat 100%.

I’m pretty sure no country is going to take that lightly.

Hypersonic missiles go 3800mph, faster than the speed of sound. There’s no defense.

I do hope this dies down, I never listen to the media, but i am now. Like i said, I really hope they are hyping this up, because this sounds like a shit show.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Fuel prices up 4% in 2 min after hours. Brent up to $100 a barrel.

US is diverting fuel to EU to offset nord stream "disruption."

Fuel up tomorrow morning. Godspeed.

You new green deal pieces of shit have dead Ukrainians on your hands. You gas up last.

Last edited: