**SCAM ALERT** Please read.

Reaction score
The OG's on here are gonna eat me alive but maybe this will help some newbies.... "Mike/Micheal" from "Performance hub" only operates via email and emails come from a @protonmail.com

If you get a message from anyone on THIS SITE or any other, suggesting this guy, do not do it!! I was just scammed out of 520 dollars. I originally got a message from a "JJ" via this site(ugbodybuilding.com) that put me in touch with "mike" at first he was awesome about communicating and responding to emails. Seemed knowledgeable about products, sent me a professional looking product list with normal looking prices, everything seemed very kosher. Wanted me to send him the money via Zelle. Once I sent the money... NOTHING, ghosted! Zelle is basically a sending friends money app and offers NO PROTECTION from fraud or scamer's. So I'm currently unemployed(covid19 outbreak) no steroids and 520 dollars in the hole. Do not trust random sources i would trust a well reviewed website before i would ever trust another random source.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea, this is how it happens unfortunately, Mate. It's an expensive lesson, but ye'll not make that mistake again.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
This is why we say stick around MAKE POSTS getting to know us and us you, you'll be surprised what trust brings!

You took a PM from a person with most likely less posts counts then yourself that nobody probably knows!

The best sources are not reviewed openly because they are unknown to people who haven't earned their trust.

If you fuking impatient people would fuking listen and showed you cared about US here you'd be in a better situation.

Sorry but you are a prime example of someone that don't listen, comes here with an agenda with no intention to being apart of our community.

We probably already told you more then once not to take PM's, you scammed yourself, you asked for it by not listening to us.

Yup you got ripped into alright, now STICK A ****ING AROUND HERE and build some trust by communicating with us or get scammed again!

I'm not mad you got scammed I'm mad you don't listen!

Last edited:

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you took such a hit. You've been here a year and maybe you have, and maybe you have not seen many a post of us here warning members NOT to trust pm's from guys lurking on here. No need for any of the OG's to flame you for this. Take the unfortunate loss and learn from it. Now you know.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your first order from someone you don't know you send 500+ dollars??

ur first cycle should be around 300 if not ur probably not getting enough stuff/right does but no, this was my second order, 1st time he came through after i harassed him via email every day, the stuff was legit so i ordered again but unfortunately doubled my order so he got dbl the money and guess he decided he'd made enough off me and split

Reaction score
This is why we say stick around MAKE POSTS getting to know us and us you, you'll be surprised what trust brings!

You took a PM from a person with most likely less posts counts then yourself that nobody probably knows!

The best sources are not reviewed openly because they are unknown to people who haven't earned their trust.

If you fuking impatient people would fuking listen and showed you cared about US here you be in a better situation.

Sorry but you are a prime example of someone that don't listen, comes here with an agenda with no intention to being apart of our community.

We probably already told you more then once not to take PM's, you scammed yourself, you asked for it by not listening to us.

Yup you got ripped into alright, now STICK A ****ING AROUND HERE and build some trust by communicating with us or get scammed again!

I'm not mad you got scammed I'm mad you don't listen!

SF, I get it dude, damn, you don't have to chow down on my like that, me and you previously talked about all this, it not desperation, just thought life was throwing me a bone and making it easily for me for once.

Reaction score
Sorry to hear you took such a hit. You've been here a year and maybe you have, and maybe you have not, seen many a post of us here warning members NOT to trust pm's from guys lurking on here. No need for any of the OG's to flame you for this. Take the unfortunate loss and learn from it. Now you know.

eh it sucks and thankfully i've survive the hit, just hope someone else reads this and does not fall for it

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
SF, I get it dude, damn, you don't have to chow down on my like that, me and you previously talked about all this, it not desperation, just thought life was throwing me a bone and making it easily for me for once.

Call it tough love brother not a put down but a WAKE THE FUK up.

Trust me, I contacted you personally about you doing this because I saw it coming and is why I asked who PM'd you.

I want you to open up to us, become one of us and good things will follow.

Only a fool could believe we don't use steroids and know some shit, but it aint shared just because someone shows up and ask's for a source.

We don't want this board to be about just talking and sharing sources because boards that do have many more scammers attacking people like you.

I haven't been scammed in 9 years, got sent test that turn purple in 2 weeks lol.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
JJ was sending PM's to a lot of people.

Reaction score
This guy? https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/members/15704-Jin-Juice

He hasn’t been here since July. How long ago was this?

Yea thats him, he messaged me 5/26/19, made my first order from his "source" maybe a month later and after harrassing the guy and having to report the first lump sum of money i sent to him on paypal friends and family as fraud he finally sent me my stuff, that was an 8 week cycle then took a couple months off then reordered a little over a month ago this time around he ghosted.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Just upsets me I tried to stop this a year ago, I PM'd p.dougs90 last year and this year solely to find out who PM'd him.

Reaction score
Call it tough love brother not a put down but a WAKE THE FUK up.

Trust me, I contacted you personally about you doing this because I saw it coming and is why I asked who PM'd you.

I want you to open up to us, become one of us and good things will follow.

Only a fool could believe we don't use steroids and know some shit, but it aint shared just because someone shows up and ask's for a source.

We don't want this board to be about just talking and sharing sources because boards that do have many more scammers attacking people like you.

I haven't been scammed in 9 years, got sent test that turn purple in 2 weeks lol.

I get it and i didnt listen, that's why i made a fool of myself and posted this. hopefully it will help somebody. or atleast get "JJ" off this site so he can't do it again, at least here anyway

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I get it and i didnt listen, that's why i made a fool of myself and posted this. hopefully it will help somebody. or atleast get "JJ" off this site so he can't do it again, at least here anyway

Brother we are here for you but you have to lets us be here for you, lets us know you!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score

Also you didn't make a fool of yourself making this thread it was the wake up call, you made a fool of yourself when I warned you last year and still desperately went ahead.

I didn't offer you my connection or anyone else's I offered the truth and a warning!

We care while most don't or I wouldn't have tried to stop it a year ago!

New Threads