**SCAM ALERT** Please read.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
The good things about all this is... .
Ya prolly won't do it again?

Reaction score
Got to agree. Read the rules. Never post sources .Never ask for sourcea.
Pay your dues and read , use search button before asking common questions.
I lurked on bolex and Ugsupps 20 years ago before posting..
Like vets said stick around and contribute. .My friends waiting til covid passes to resume.
Scanmers are everywhere.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
sorry to hear what happened. U will be smarter and more ready next time. Wishing best for u mate!

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Personally was scammed a few years ago as well.

it was a trade deal though. I sent 4 bottles of black market TC200 to a guy.

In return I was supposed to get 1 bottle of watson TC200.

Dude flaked out total POS !

people like that oughta choke to death on a 21 inch double ended black rubber dildo

chandy

Reaction score
This is why we say stick around MAKE POSTS getting to know us and us you, you'll be surprised what trust brings!

You took a PM from a person with most likely less posts counts then yourself that nobody probably knows!

The best sources are not reviewed openly because they are unknown to people who haven't earned their trust.

If you fuking impatient people would fuking listen and showed you cared about US here you'd be in a better situation.

Sorry but you are a prime example of someone that don't listen, comes here with an agenda with no intention to being apart of our community.

We probably already told you more then once not to take PM's, you scammed yourself, you asked for it by not listening to us.

Yup you got ripped into alright, now STICK A ****ING AROUND HERE and build some trust by communicating with us or get scammed again!

I'm not mad you got scammed I'm mad you don't listen!

I'm still new here but what u have said i have seen everywhere on this site. "get to know us and us to know you" "just read in between the lines". obviously there is something to that.

people need to see that this site is trying to be a community not just a place for someone to get a source and then leave.

and why would anyone here give someone new a source? just increases the chance that their source could get shut down. plus i'm sure they are doing it for a lot of the new comers best interest from a lot of the dumb shit i've read people wanting to take for their first cycle and also not even knowing what PCT, AI, and HCG are.

if any new person here is reading this. read around some threads maybe you'll get lucky and read upon some stuff if all of this wasn't enough for you to understand.

New Threads