Schizophrenia

mel149

Lady Member
Reaction score
I have this symptom. Been seeing humans as reptiles and creatures .gonna get help.

mel149

Lady Member
Reaction score
Yes i am . Ofcoarse im serious. Im not the same person i was last week.

mel149

Lady Member
Reaction score
Just opened this thread to know if anyone know what the treatments are .

mel149

Lady Member
Reaction score
Is this temporary or how does it go away. Will it ever go away. Tomorrow i will see a doctor about it. Gonna get help .

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is this temporary or how does it go away. Will it ever go away. Tomorrow i will see a doctor about it. Gonna get help .

I have bipolar issues i take meds for seeing a doctor is good

mel149

Lady Member
Reaction score
Has it helped u though. Will u ever stop ur medication.

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
Although the diagnostic manuals for mental disorders list hallucinations as a primary characteristic symptom in psychotic disorders, auditory hallucinations are the symptoms that clinicians commonly ask about. One explanation lies in the traditional beliefs that VHs are more common in organic states than in psychosis.

Bottom line: Mel, do you hear things? Or is it only visual?

mel149

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hi thimas thanks for ur reply. No i havnt been hearing anything just seeing humans as reptiles. Tell me whats going on thomas .will i get better

mel149

Lady Member
Reaction score
Have i gone mental. Am i going to lose my mind completely and believe this is all true. What is going to happen

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
Don't listen to him mel (acid is nothing you need to be concerned off). You need medical help - BUT:

You go and ask the doctor question like: "If I see things, am I considered schizophrenic?" - Don't tell him upfront you are seeing things.

He will ask you directly after that: "Do you see things?". You answer him that you may, but even if you see things, you know they are not real.

Knowing that what you see is not real, is the first indication that you may not be psychotic and that you may just be going through a FEP (FEP-First Episode Psychosis). You may need medications -yes. And for life. But don't worry, you are not alone and it's not uncommon in todays society.

You may be in some kind of stress from trying to get your personality in order. Your latest job interviews, rejections and more, may have just triggered something.

As usual mel, I'm no doctor, but please try not to get hospitalized.

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
And must important: Don't google reptilians! And don't listen to people on the net about reptilians. The worst is David Icke.

The funny thing is if you see reptilians - you're crazy. But if you write books about seeing reptilians - you make money.

Now that's the real crazy shit mel.