Seized package

Reader591

Reaction score
Page back. I was trying to see what they were driving. Can’t tell, maybe the 2010 oddyssey in the back?

Obscured78

Reaction score
Page back. I was trying to see what they were driving. Can’t tell, maybe the 2010 oddyssey in the back?
I see two vids and neither are doorbell. Doorbell would have some audio. I wanna hear them say cleaning supplies lol

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
I see two vids and neither are doorbell. Doorbell would have some audio. I wanna hear them say cleaning supplies lol
If I read correctly he said he was trying to use humor when he said that. People handle stress different but I would not find any humor is dealing with feds especially during a knock and talk where there is a potential for arrest if played wrong.
Injecting that statement when explaining what happened without immediately saying it was humor is concerning.

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
If I read correctly he said he was trying to use humor when he said that. People handle stress different but I would not find any humor is dealing with feds especially during a knock and talk where there is a potential for arrest if played wrong.
Injecting that statement when explaining what happened without immediately saying it was humor is concerning.
Also self snitching online is kind a dumb too….right?

Reaction score
Not if it’s just attention-seeking behavior. Gotta try to fit in I suppose.

He could also be feeling like a bad ass knowing he successfully ordered drugs in the mail and got away with it. Giddy with delight he likely believes his own lame story of reckless badass lawbreaking.

Reaction score
Nice use of the word "injecting". Pun intended?

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
Not if it’s just attention-seeking behavior. Gotta try to fit in I suppose.

He could also be feeling like a bad ass knowing he successfully ordered drugs in the mail and got away with it. Giddy with delight he likely believes his own lame story of reckless badass lawbreaking.
But there’s videos…..

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
Not the best move but, that's giving the feds lots credit. If they had all is online activities it would not be a knock and talk. I'm neutral on if it adds to or takes away creditably, very similar to if you have ever been locked up and someone just got arrested 1st time or awaiting trial they will spill guts about their case looking for reassurance or comfort, and you have to tell them not to talk to anyone about details due to house snitches.

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
Not the best move but, that's giving the feds lots credit. If they had all is online activities it would not be a knock and talk. I'm neutral on if it adds to or takes away creditably, very similar to if you have ever been locked up and someone just got arrested 1st time or awaiting trial they will spill guts about their case looking for reassurance or comfort, and you have to tell them not to talk to anyone about details due to house snitches.
Well if they had the capability to grab his pack out of thin air and know what was in it then they certainly know who he is online

Reaction score
This has been a fun read.
First and foremost, we're looking in to this right now. it's the second time I've ever seen this happen in 10+yrs of operating, 1st time the guy was a known meth dealer and was already being watched, we can't choose our customers.

Now, you mentioned you already spoke to LEO, you denied knowing anything and then you came on here, posted up all the information you had and are going to post videos next? I'm not sure if you realize how things work but this is exactly how you get yourself caught in a lie and tied in to an investigation (if there is one).
You've seriously incriminated yourself here, don't think LEO are idiots, they are not.

If your pack got pulled, there was a reason. Your package was in the box and plastic as you said, so it wasn't leaking. I've checked ever other order from your batch and they're delivered, which means you were picked out for a reason.
Be more careful with what you share online.
As for the rest of this, as I mentioned, we are looking in to it and have already offered a full refund for the extraordinary situation.

I'm not here to deny anything happened or save our reputation, we'll be fine, it's all part of operating business. I've come to clear up some things and help this guy from burying himself in incriminating evidence.

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
I see the mods edited my comments . If either one of your pencil neck geeks edit my shit again I’ll fuck you in the ass so good your eyes fall out. @CJ @Send0

Dear god, it’s me Achilles again. Pleaseeeeeee let them edit this comment

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I see the mods edited my comments . If either one of your pencil neck geeks edit my shit again I’ll fuck you in the ass so good your eyes fall out. @CJ @Send0

it wasn't me, but come bring it. I love when you get all flustered and rub your tiny pp and balls all over my body. 🤤

Reaction score
I see the mods edited my comments . If either one of you gorgeously sexy mans edit my shit again I’d like you to fuck me in the ass so good my eyes fall out. @CJ @Send0

👆 It looks like they called your bluff

New Threads