Sexual Frustrations

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Those raging hormones are gonna make you feel like it’ll never be right etc .. occupy your time in the gym and with your kid.

It’s cliche but time heals. Keep putting one foot forward.

Reaction score
I have a two year old son but it’s with a different girl, this girl is accepting and nice of my kid though. Our relationship has been serious and I wish I wouldn’t have said shit and just worked on us.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
I have a two year old son but it’s with a different girl, this girl is accepting and nice of my kid though. Our relationship has been serious and I wish I wouldn’t have said shit and just worked on us.

Listen... another women will come around and will accept your son.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Me and my girl broke up today, for all of yours saying I don’t have a kid I do have a kid he’s two, and I’m depressed af and completely ****ing hate my decision to break up and hate my sex drive. Currently getting drunk as f***, hurting super bad and wish I would have never tried to leave I love this girl and now we’re both hurting. And she’s saying she has her guard up cause I left so easily and doesn’t know if she even wants me back now since I left so easily, little does she know it’s been super hard for me and she for sure won’t understand. ****

you have a kid too guess I skipped a few pages and missed half the thread whatever advise I gave ignore I’m just Stfu! Kids are awesome and all bets are off when they are involved but hang in there man the older you get the better life gets you will get through it all my man! Drinking never solved my problems only made them worse if you wanna vent PM me.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude. Youre gonna get over it.

My husband cheated on me and, i was so mad when i caught him. I went to the gym and then picked up a bottle of vodka and drank with my sister in law. Then continued to drink for a whole month. Kinda got out of control. Annnyyways.

You'll live. Luckily no children invovled. Go to the bar and get laid!

Shes just some girl. You dont share a house, or bills. You're gonna do just fine.

****, dont even bother with a relationship until youre like... 25. There. Best advise i can give you.
You need to look for her ^^^. It all sucks bro, but you just got another chance to improve...