Strength the goal for second cycle

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
Test 500mg tbol from middle of cycle say week 5 or when you reach a plateau. If you intend on blasting and cruising then do that don’t piss about doing one last pct it’s pointless.

I meant I'm pct off first cycle but after bnc. I told you I'm better off with the chat box trump!

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
Now let's say I consider a injectable instead of a oral. Daily isn't something I want, I'm fine with pinning but daily no no lol.

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
What blood work are you speaking of? Which labs are your most concerning? I seem to have an elevated ALT and of course hemoglobin and hematocrit. When my crit gets to mid 50s, I can tell. I haven't given blood in months due to the craziness of 2020 though. Might have to stick myself again soon. The wife wasn't happy about the blood stain carpet last time.

in terms of time off when you blast n cruise it depends on your goals and your level of commitment to the sport. Honestly there is time i only take 4-6 weeks off and times i take 12-16 weeks off. just depends on bloods and my goals at the time. Also another thing to keep in to consideration is your bloods while on cycle. If you run things smartly you can keep your bloodwork pretty good even on a long cycle and not need much time off. This is one reason i may advise against orals as even the weakest ones tend to be harsher then injectibles.

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
So I'm considering test prop for the first 3 to 4 weeks on top of the test e/c from start to finish with the tbol in the middle. Thoughts?
Spoke with gibs a bit but wanted a few more thoughts.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
So I'm considering test prop for the first 3 to 4 weeks on top of the test e/c from start to finish with the tbol in the middle. Thoughts?

I'd just run the e or c...is there a particular reason to run prop on top of it other than faster "kick in" time?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
keep things simple, test c then tbol added when you plateau. I do get what your trying to do but it’s only your second cycle so you don’t need to experiment just yet. Concentrate on your diet and and training and keep the drugs as simple as possible

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
keep things simple, test c then tbol added when you plateau. I do get what your trying to do but it’s only your second cycle so you don’t need to experiment just yet. Concentrate on your diet and and training and keep the drugs as simple as possible

You got it!