Test E test?

Reaction score
Im buying some Test E soon and I want to test it beforehand. I know the chances of it being bunk are really low but I just like to cover all bases. Right now I am looking at the ROIDTEST kit on amazon ($140) and it is made for testing all substances. Does anyone know of a reliable cheaper one? Possibly made just for Test E if that would make a difference in price

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Im buying some Test E soon and I want to test it beforehand. I know the chances of it being bunk are really low but I just like to cover all bases. Right now I am looking at the ROIDTEST kit on amazon ($140) and it is made for testing all substances. Does anyone know of a reliable cheaper one? Possibly made just for Test E if that would make a difference in price

Cheaper to pin it and get your own bloodwork.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Both Jin and 69 are dead on.
if the gear is bunk you’ll know soon and still would have saved $140 on the test to test your test... that’s a tongue twister. If it’s bunk no harm no foul beside the money you lost to buy the test which you shouldn’t be paying a lot for test.

test also isn’t as often faked as others. Goal should be to find a source you don’t even have the doubt and therefore no need to test it.

only time I’d ever test anything is if I were a female taking winstrol or anavar cause getting dbol instead could be bad

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Cheaper to pin it and get your own bloodwork.

I agree with this. Otherwise imho roidtest is shit. Could give jano's service a shot, it's a little bit cheaper. But really Id just pin it, and you should start to feel the effect by week 2 with full effect by the end of week 3.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
Too many heavy mentals in your proposed strategy, op.

Reaction score
If you don't have a source you're remotely confident in, you need to put more time in and find one.
Yeah I fully get this, I am new to all of this and I have spent a while trying to find a source I am confident in. I just have zero trust for people that I message privately, as I know you all understand, and at my home gym there are very few dudes that even look like they could be on gear and I don't speak the same language so I think its just going to be a 'bite the bullet' type scenario for me and order from a place I am semi-confident in.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
I don't get what you mean, are you saying I'm thinking too heavily about it?

Sort of a pun. Raws from China are sometimes said to have heavy metals in them ... and, yes, I thought your original plan might benefit from the advice that followed.

Reaction score
I don't agree with anything anyone told you about just pin it and you'll know. That's dumb. The source you pick should test the raws and the finished oils and post the results for you to see. If you bought from a source that doesn't do that then you should send it out to Jano or labmax for testing. Jano has a post in this section offering his service. Don't pin anything unless you know what you are putting in your body

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
I don't agree with anything anyone told you about just pin it and you'll know. That's dumb. The source you pick should test the raws and the finished oils and post the results for you to see. If you bought from a source that doesn't do that then you should send it out to Jano or labmax for testing. Jano has a post in this section offering his service. Don't pin anything unless you know what you are putting in your body

No way in the world can anyone disagree with this advice ... in a more perfect world.

Me ... I am an imperfect, and somewhat lazy, person. I distrust everybody but decide who I distrust the most vs. convenience. Have found a very few online sources with whom my experience suggests I can trust them as close to 100% as I can trust most things, incl. the FDA, my doctor, major pharma corps, etc. Never sent any of my goods off to a testing service, so I trust/distrust them the same way ... mine or other peoples' experiences. I use dom ugl's, but I have access to some who resell supposedly pharm-grade compounds, and that too introduces an additional level of trust.

To each his own, but experience ... and patience learning of others' experiences, has kept me a happy camper, so far.

Human grade, FDA-approved may be great, but nothing is 100%. Other examples exist, but just for fun(?!) google "thalidomide," a headline-grabbing drug of the 1960s. FDA-approved, some legitimate uses ... only problem was pregnant women who took it had babies with flippers ......

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

May I ask how long you have been using aas?

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A source posting a test doesn't really mean anything. I could put in the work and make a perfect batch, get it tested, and half dose and not filter everything I send out going forward.

If you're not testing every batch you get, you will never know what you're putting in your body.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
140 bucks is costly. Do like others said and pin, get labs. If numbers coming up use the extra you saved and buy more test e!

Reaction score
A source posting a test doesn't really mean anything. I could put in the work and make a perfect batch, get it tested, and half dose and not filter everything I send out going forward.

If you're not testing every batch you get, you will never know what you're putting in your body.

Your absolutely right! That's why that source needs to have a blind test incentive also. So when the customer gets the gear tested you can truly see the samples he sent in and are selling are the same. My source does this. And I still won't give him a g2g

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
The roid test gives either a positive or negative result. It doesnt tell you the concentration, if its sterile or even if it doent have some other substance in it. So kinda pointless

New Threads