Test Is Best??

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
I will say that even in this very early stage (just under 3 weeks/6 pins in) the benefits of 700 mg is vastly superior to my first go at 500. No sides to speak of whatsoever thus far.

It does take considerably more test to raise my serum numbers than the average bear.

Same for me.

Try a gram. I will change your world.

I did my 4th pin of 600mg Cyp yesterday....barely into the second week of pinning and already I have that euphoric feeling I've been missing out on for years. I don't feel any type of anxiety and my body's been feeling like it's just been flushed with positivity for the past 24hrs.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I did my 4th pin of 600mg Cyp yesterday....barely into the second week of pinning and already I have that euphoric feeling I've been missing out on for years. I don't feel any type of anxiety and my body's been feeling like it's just been flushed with positivity for the past 24hrs.

That's where Im at. Was hoping it was Pillar's self help book but that's the gear huh? Damn......

I honestly didnt get much from 500 mg besides some strength gains. This is more what I expected.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
That's where Im at. Was hoping it was Pillar's self help book but that's the gear huh? Damn......

I honestly didnt get much from 500 mg besides some strength gains. This is more what I expected.

Enjoy it bro.....shxt doesn't stop

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Enjoy it bro.....shxt doesn't stop

So long as you manage your e2 of course;
If you start feeling a little too sensitive (teary eyed) it's time take a dose of your a.i. lol (for me atleast)

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Funny. Pillar mentioned PFM and test in this beginning of this thread. Knowing and speaking to PFM I can assure you he never condoned running test at high levels. I've ran test alone at a gram myself. Take a guy with knowledge and give him 500 mgs and take a guy who doesn't know much and give him a gram and we'll see who does better in the end. Back in 70s and 80's running a gram of test was unheard of! shit, even 700 was unheard of. Guys looked pretty damn good. I'm not really knocking run high test because I've done it myself . I'm just starting to see doods go places there really is no need for. I love this board and I'm not going anywhere but my focus abd energy moving forward will be on promoting conservative usage, proper diet and training which with dedication will produce awesome results. Because ain't nobody Here looking to be Mr. Olympia.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Funny. Pillar mentioned PFM and test in this beginning of this thread. Knowing and speaking to PFM I can assure you he never condoned running test at high levels. I've ran test alone at a gram myself. Take a guy with knowledge and give him 500 mgs and take a guy who doesn't know much and give him a gram and we'll see who does better in the end. Back in 70s and 80's running a gram of test was unheard of! shit, even 700 was unheard of. Guys looked pretty damn good. I'm not really knocking run high test because I've done it myself . I'm just starting to see doods go places there really is no need for. I love this board and I'm not going anywhere but my focus abd energy moving forward will be on promoting conservative usage, proper diet and training which with dedication will produce awesome results. Because ain't nobody Here looking to be Mr. Olympia.

But Seeker, and please correct me if Im wrong, a gram for specimen A does not equal a gram for specimen B. For example, 200 mg of pharma test cyp gets me to 715 total test AT PEAK. That's me measured the day after pinning. There are guys who get considerably higher than that on 100 mg/week.

So really, couldnt one persons "gram" be another persons 500mg?

I do not ever plan to get to that level. Just trying to learn. I dont want to get much bigger than this anyway.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
blasting testosterone and . if pinning 500 won't take you levels way above normal then you're a very unique individual.

Last edited:

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Im certain. Wish these standard tests would titrate out a real total so we had numbers to work with. Privatemd just shows >1400

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
and I would say with the experience and knowledge you are gaining that's plenty to make substantial and impressive gains. Hey man, don't get me wrong. I love and miss blasting myself. lol. I just feel that my input towards helping others will be more on a conservative side when it comes to AAS usage. in most cases anyway. There's always a select few that have other plans

Last edited:

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Im right there with you man. Health first. I got a full physical soon after my first blast. Everything looked great. Never had any blood pressure issues. Got an echocardiogram scheduled. Still doing hours of cardio every week, clean diet etc. If I ever even get uncomfortable sides, Im out. Just not worth it to me. But honestly, right now I feel better mentally and physically than I have in a long long time. Probably a combination of a lot of things.

New Threads