Test+ or Test/Deca

Reaction score
Hi!
I have been on cruise for 7 months with 200mg of pharmacy cypionate. I plan to add more test or include deca in small doses (50/100mg) to try to get more gains.
I had no collateral problems with the test during this period.
What do you think is better: 400mg cypionate/week or 200mg cypionate+50/100mg deca/week?

I appreciate the help.

Jonjon

Reaction score
Hi!
I have been on cruise for 7 months with 200mg of pharmacy cypionate. I plan to add more test or include deca in small doses (50/100mg) to try to get more gains.
What do you think is better: 400mg cypionate/week or 200mg cypionate+50/100mg deca/week?

I appreciate the help.
50-100 mg nandrolone will do nothing in the way of gains. I didn’t start noticing anything from nandrolone until I got over 500mg per week.

100mg is nice for joints though.

I wouldn’t wast my time with 400 test either. That’s just me. Probably not gonna be a popular answer. I’d stay on trt if those were my options

Reaction score
Hi!

I appreciate the help.
100mg of deca…
No way Jose. Do not even bother.
200mg deca for joint health.
400 for minamal growth.
609 for great growth and awesome strength increase.

Reaction score
With 200mg was an additional gain of 15/20lbs. between bulking and cutting. I believe with 400mg you get an additional 30lbs, right?
I'm 177cm, 210lbs and 7% body fat
My objective is between bulking and cutting, being able to maintain BF and be at 230/240lbs. My exams are all ok, just lowered iron, which I'm supplementing and will have to do therapeutic bloodletting to adjust hematocrit. testosterone gave me zero negative side effects. I started with an aromatase inhibitor, weaned and stopped.
I just like to use pharma grade products.

Last edited:

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
With 200mg was an additional gain of 15/20lbs. between bulking and cutting. I believe with 400mg you get an additional 30lbs, right?
A certain dosage of drugs don't equal a set amount of lbs gained. That just isn't how it works.

I also question the 7% body fat. You would be nearly ready for the Olympia stage if you are 5'8" (177cm) with 210lbs @7% body fat.

People tend to grossly overestimate how lean they actually are.

Reaction score
I'm going to a professional for an assessment. The BF method 5.5% pollock 7 ply and
9.15% Faulkner. If I'm wrong, I guarantee it's very little.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I'm going to a professional for an assessment. The BF method 5.5% pollock 7 ply and
9.15% Faulkner. If I'm wrong, I guarantee it's very little.
Post up a picture

Reaction score
I believe you. A point to take into consideration is that I am ex obese and weighed 290lb a year ago. I have a lot of skin / sagging.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I believe you. A point to take into consideration is that I am ex obese and weighed 290lb a year ago. I have a lot of skin / sagging.
As I said, you look good. However at 7% bodyfat you would have obvious striations in your delts. Former obese people don't tend to get sagging skin in their delts. That's just one example of what I'm looking at.

Regardless, your original question was about dosage equating to a specific amount of mass gained. Steroids don't work that way. I only say this so that you don't go into a cycle expecting to gain a specific amount of mass. Especially at 5'8 @ 210lbs.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I have a weird question... How big around are your wrists? I'm your height, and currently trying to grow my forearms.

I was wondering if our wrists are close the same size so I could use your pictures as a reference point.

Reaction score
My objective is between bulking and cutting, being able to maintain BF and be at 230/240lbs. My exams are all ok, just lowered iron, which I'm supplementing and will have to do therapeutic bloodletting to adjust hematocrit. testosterone gave me zero negative side effects. I started with an aromatase inhibitor, weaned and stopped.
I just like to use pharma grade products.
So
You are saying you gained 15-20lbs.. with you test dose of how much..
Or are you asking about how much you will gain.
If you don’t eat the calories and take 200mg of deca will yield you nothing.
And to gain 30lbs on 400mg you gotta really be eating like a machine.
I saw your pics below..
Why try and put this much weight on if you lost almost 100lbs.
I would try and stay as lean as possible and build on that.
How long have you been training for.
Your knowledge of aas is not that extensive if you thought you could run 100mg of deca.
I would train without drugs for a bit. Get a good understanding how they work.
Ask some questions and then revisit what you want to do.
This is just my opinion.
I have only been at this for a few sets.😂

Reaction score
I have a weird question... How big around are your wrists? I'm your height, and currently trying to grow my forearms.

I was wondering if our wrists are close the same size so I could use your pictures as a reference point.
It just goes back to guys using aas before there bodies have matured to the point that they are warranted.

At my gym we are right down the road from a high school. The seniors can workout at the gym instead of taking a gym class.
Anyway there are a bunch of them in there stringer tanks prob on some pro hormone and I can tell for a fact that some are using anabolic Drugs before there potential.
And they don’t even know how to train correctly. It’s really sad in a way.

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
Hi!

I appreciate the help.
400mgs cypionate unless you know already that you are prone to gyno in which case adding some deca on top of the test base would be ideal. Either way unless you are very small these dosages will get you nowhere.

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
It just goes back to guys using aas before there bodies have matured to the point that they are warranted.

At my gym we are right down the road from a high school. The seniors can workout at the gym instead of taking a gym class.
Anyway there are a bunch of them in there stringer tanks prob on some pro hormone and I can tell for a fact that some are using anabolic Drugs before there potential.
And they don’t even know how to train correctly. It’s really sad in a way.
You can never tell with teenagers if they are.taking gear or not. I went to school with guys who were wildly different one year to the next and this was way back before prohormones when steroids were not even talked about. Teenagers and their hormones who the fuck knows?

GSgator

Reaction score
That’s a good amount of weight in a year way to go man your making killer progress.